LUXURY SANTA FE EQUESTRIAN RESIDENCE! Situated on 5 Acres abutting a 2,000-Acre Preserve. Dramatic Mountain Views! 2004 Custom Home - Newly Renovated w/ Upgrades and Sophisticated Finishes. Modern Floor Plan overlooking Lush Courtyard. Huge Picture Windows for Passive Solar, Skylights and Volume Ceilings throughout. Gourmet Kitchen w/ Wolf Appliances. 2019-constructed Custom Stables: Three, 15'x15' stalls w/ 25'x40' adjoining sand Paddocks; Full-size Dressage Court w/ Excellent Footing; covered Wash Rack; cross-fenced pastures. Wide, Circular Driveway for easy access w/ parking for multiple Trailers, Equipment & Vehicles. Neighborhood is a private, gated community of custom homes on large tracts. Trail riding on property, in neighborhood or nearby State Parks. Heated Workshop/Garage. Landscaping and Hardscaping w/ 40+ mature trees. Auto-Drip Irrigation System. 25 Minutes from downtown Santa Fe. Feed Store 1 mile away. Equine Hospital 1 mile away. Up to 4 horses are allowed.
Watch the video tour #2
- Luxury, Custom Home built in 2004, renovated in 2019.
- Views, Views, Views from every room!
- Spacious Rooms w. Volume Ceilings, Hand-carved Vigas, Lighted Niches & Huge Picture Windows.
- Grande Gourmet Kitchen w. Wolf Appliances (Gas Cook Top & Grill, Double Convection Ovens).
- Modern Floor plan surrounds landscaped Courtyard with views of nearby Ortiz Mountains.
- Generous, Covered Patios & Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- 2-Unit/Zone Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Heated Garage/Workshop plus Oversize Carport
- LOTS of storage
- 5 Acres of land abutting a 2,000-acre Preserve
- 40+ Mature, Flowering, Aspen & Pine Trees
- Drip Irrigation System covers 3-Acre Area (all trees)
- Extensive Landscaping & Stone Hardscaping
- Extra Wide Circular Driveway w. copious parking for Trailers, Farm Equipment, & Vehicles
- Located within a small, private, gated community of well-maintained custom homes on large tracts
- Low Annual HOA Fee = $400
- Excellent Water Quality & Rate of Flow - Shared Commercial-Grade Well
- ***ONLY 1.3 MILES TO THAL EQUINE HOSPITAL!!!
Horse Facility Features
- Central-Aisle Custom Stables: Plumbing, Electricity & Water Catchment, 20' Ceilings, 100 MPH-rated Roof.
- 15' x 15' Stalls w. 25' x 40' adjoining Paddocks w. imported Sand for horse's comfort & safety.
- Stables finished w. Stucco and charming Dutch Doors & Shutters painted to match the House.
- Indoor Tack & Feed Room.
- Covered Wash Rack.
- Cross-fenced Pastures.
- Full-Size Dressage Court.
- Cross-Country Area w. HILLS & DITCHES!
- Trail Riding onsite and in neighborhood and nearby State Parks.
- Maximum of 4 horses allowed.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
56 Cielo de Oro, Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico