EXCLUSIVE SANTA FE EQUESTRIAN RESIDENCE! Impeccably situated on 5 Acres abutting a 2,000-Acre Preserve. Spectacular Panoramic Views and Riding Opportunities! 2004 Custom Home is Newly Renovated w/ Upgrades and Sophisticated Finishes. Spacious Floor Plan overlooking Lush Courtyard and dramatic Ortiz Mountains. Colossal Picture Windows, Copious Skylights, & Cathedral/Volume Ceilings create a year-round Cheerful Home. Gourmet Kitchen w/ Wolf Appliances. Recently constructed Custom Stables, Arena & Equestrian Amenities, designed by Equestrian Professionals to ensure horse-and-rider comfort and safety. Wide, Circular Driveway with parking for multiple Trailers, Equipment & Vehicles. Private, Gated Community of Custom Homes on Large Tracts imparts a Secure & Tranquil Environment to enjoy your horses. Trail riding in neighborhood or nearby State Parks. Heated Workshop/Garage. Landscaping and Hardscaping w/ abundant, mature Flowering Trees, Aspens and Pines. Irrigation System. A Turn-key Showplace for the most discerning Horseman. 25 Minutes from downtown Santa Fe. 15 Minutes to Grocery & Retail Stores. Owner-Seller is NM Broker
Watch the video tour #2
- Luxury, Custom Home built in 2004, renovated in 2019.
- Views, Views, Views from every room!
- Spacious Rooms w. Volume Ceilings, Hand-carved Vigas, Lighted Niches & Huge Picture Windows.
- Grande Gourmet Kitchen w. Wolf Appliances (Gas Cook Top & Grill, Double Convection Ovens).
- Modern Floor plan surrounds landscaped Courtyard with views of nearby Ortiz Mountains.
- Generous, Covered Patios & Outdoor Entertaining Areas
- 2-Unit/Zone Central Heating & Air Conditioning
- Heated Garage/Workshop + Oversize Carport
- LOTS of storage
- 5 Acres of Usable land abutting a 2,000-acre Preserve
- 40+ Mature, Flowering, Aspen & Pine Trees
- Irrigation System covers 3-Acre Area
- Extensive Landscaping & Stone Hardscaping
- Extra Wide Circular Driveway w. copious parking for Trailers, Farm Equipment, & Vehicles
- Located within a small, private, gated community of well-maintained custom homes on large tracts
- Low Annual HOA Fee = $400
- Excellent Water Quality & Rate of Flow - Shared Commercial-Grade Well
- ***ONLY 1.3 MILES TO THAL EQUINE HOSPITAL!!!
Horse Facility Features
- Central-Aisle Custom Stables: Plumbing, Electricity & Water Catchment, 20' Ceilings, 100 MPH-rated Roof.
- 15' x 15' Stalls w. huge adjoining Paddocks w. imported Sand for horse's comfort & safety.
- Stables finished w. Stucco and charming Dutch Doors & Shutters painted to match the House.
- Indoor Tack & Feed Room.
- Covered Wash Rack.
- Cross-fenced Pastures.
- Full-Size Dressage Court.
- Cross-Country Area w. HILLS & DITCHES!
- Trail Riding within the neighborhood and nearby State Parks.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
56 Cielo de Oro, Santa Fe, Santa Fe County, New Mexico