Elegant, magnificent and only 55 minutes from NYC sits this majestic classic Colonial mansion upon 15 acres of farm-assessed land with numerous ancillary buildings. Only the finest materials have been employed by old world artisans with today's most desired amenities. No detail big or small has not been attended to.
Watch the video tour #1
- Double staircase, hardwood floors, molding throughout, granite tops, high-end appliances, built-ins, custom woodwork, marble, tiled back splashes, cathedral ceiling, balconies.
- Ground Floor: Foyer, FLR, den, pellet stove, 1/2bath, MEIK, FDR, study/fpl
- 1st Floor: BR/balcony, ensuite/balcony, laundry, FB, MBR/pellet stove/double balc/MBath/WIC
- 2nd Floor: Ensuite, loft, office
- A butler's quarters with kitchen, LR, BR and full bath sits above the 3-car garage.
- A free-standing gym is steps away from the soothing fountain.
- Back patio that overlooks the parklike backyard with custom in-ground pool with bar.
- 2 gazebos and a deck built for entertaining.
- A beautiful pond, basketball court, barn for the donkeys, and several garages along with a rear entrance to the back 15.
- 4.4 miles
- 7.4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
35 Townsend Rd, Wanaque, Passaic County, New Jersey