This incredible and beautiful property is a blank slate, ready for your dreams. With easy access, this property can easily be a very Special Equestrian Property. This Amazing Detached Ranch has stood the test of time, and is absolutely gorgeous.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- In this idyllic countryside setting sits this expanded brick ranch that has quality craftsmanship throughout that will simply stand the test of time! A rock solid built home that has 11.15 total acres, 9.15 acres is partially farmed by a dedicated farmer & is partial forest. Eat-in kitchen with beautiful cabinetry. Dining room & living room with tile floors, Master bedroom has gleaming Hard Wood Floors, along with a Walk in Closet and Brand new master bathroom. 2 other generously sized bedrooms with Hardwood floors throughout, one with a Walk in Closet.
- There is a 2nd full bathroom & a laundry room on the main floor. The Partially finished basement has a wood burning stove, and could be used as a home theatre, game room & even an area for a wine cellar.
- From the oversized 2 car garage you can step onto the back patio with relaxing private views, great for entertaining, barbecue & picnics. Never lose power with a whole house generator. New septic in 2019. This home and land is a must see and is truly a tranquil setting!
- The Lot is 11.15 acres in a rectangular shape. Part of the property has been farmed by a very nice and enthusiastic farmer. The other part of the property, is wooded, making it a perfect area for trails to walk or ride through the woods.
- The Lot is in the Rural Residential Zone with many uses, in fact this property is right next to a Dr. Cesar Parra Dressage Sports,, which provide full-service training, with tailored programs for the training of Horse and Rider.
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
29 42nd St, Whitehouse Station, Hunterdon County, New Jersey