No detail has been overlooked in creating a smoothly running equestrian sales & training facility. The property has 2 stable complexes, each with acres of fenced pastures, a total of 40 stalls, a 6 bedroom/grooms quarters w central kitchen above main complex, and a separate 3 room apartment for a caretaker. Adjacent to the Tewksbury Trail system.
A storied stucco and stone 3 story 4 bedroom house was lived in by a nephew of the renowned French painter Henri Matisse in the early 20th century. Hence, it is known locally as "the Matisse house".
- Stone & stucco vintage home with new windows in keeping with the architecture.
- Vintage wood floors, stone fireplaces, original hardware and hinges, dual butterfly staircases.
- Outdoor dining pavilion flanked by high stone walls
- Sweeping views of the rolling fields and pastures.
- Small pond on the lower 21 acres servicing the lower farm.
- Beautiful stone walls, a well house, numerous outbuildings all support the farm operations.
- Plenty of storage.
- Adjacent to the Tewksbury Trails.
Horse Facility Features
- Upper Farm: 30 stalls, 3 wide aisleways, indoor arena, outdoor arena, 2 large tack rooms, 4 wash stalls, lighted stalls, 2 offices, 2 feed rooms, huge hayloft, large parking and turnaround lot for vans and rigs. Fenced pastures with run sheds,
- Water to the large pasture.
- Lower Farm: 11 stalls, center aisle, wash stall, grooming area, feed and hay storage, connected to 3 room apt. 21 acres of pasture & pond, run in sheds
- 25 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20 Burrell Rd, Lebanon, Hunterdon County, New Jersey