Welcome home to 11 Pleasant Run Rd. This Pre Revolutionary war home is a historian's delight, nestled among the rolling hills of Readington twp on 22.56 acres of open and wooded land. perfect for equestrian, farming practices and tranquil privacy. Greeted by two sets of dutch doors this circa 1710-1766 home's integrity has been maintained throughout the years. Exposed beams, original hardware throughout the home, wide plank pumpkin pine floors, 3 fireplaces included 1 large walk-in and unique sister fireplaces. The floor plan offers a beautiful flow, unique windows for natural light and the flexibility to enjoy the home's many spaces as it suits your lifestyle. The exterior of the home features a brick patio, large screened porch, gardens, pastures, wooded stands and multiple outbuildings. The Circa 1830-1840 salt box design Wagon shed is timber frame in western rough cut cedar and easily houses equipment, trailers, cars, workshop or transform into your perfect studio/party barn. Serviced by 110 & 240 amp electric on a dedicated panel. Built in 2007 the well insulated and thoughtfully designed center aisle horse barn features 3 fully matted stalls large run in area (could be converted to 3 stalls). 12x12 tack room, 10 ft ceilings, excellent interior/exterior lighting and full hay 750+ bale hay loft. This property has so much to offer it simply won't FIT in this description, please request a full marketing package of features and amenities and updates.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Pre Revolutionary war house (1710 – 1766) in original Pleasant Run Village.
- Two Dutch doors for dual ground level entrances.
- Original hardware throughout.
- Hardwood flooring throughout, many rooms with wide plank pumpkin pine.
- Exposed beams throughout.
- Three fireplaces: One large walk in as well as unique sister fireplaces.
- Unique windows.
- Front patio and screened in porch.
- Flowing floor plan with nice sized rooms.
- Dry Basement with room for storage.
- New water tank 2021
- New above ground oil tank 2022
- Exterior painted end of 2021, completed 2022
- Boiler 10 yrs. old 2012
- Roof: 30 yr installed 2003 (19 yrs old)
- 22.56 Serene Acres
- River and Creek
- Multiple Wooded Stands
- Multiple Pastures and meadows
- Acreage on all sides of property protected from development, ensuring privacy
- Lower meadow with run in shed, perfect for small livestock
- Vegetable and perennial gardens.
- Two heritage apple and one pear tree.
- Fenced and cleared areas for grazing and horse turn out.
- Expansive acreage on property available to be reclaimed for additional farming, riding and or grazing
- Formerly used for hay production and riding
Horse Facility Features
- Well thought out and highly functional horse barn built in 2007
- Plywood sheathing and shiplap siding, to increase strength and insulation
- Roof has insulation barrier to help with noise and insulation
- Currently 3 stalls with large indoor run in area
- Run in area can be converted to 3 full size stalls: 10 x 10 (2) and 12 x 12 (1)
- Matted aisles and stalls. Stalls: (2) 10 x10 and (1) 12 x 12
- Full hay loft to accommodate 750 bales comfortably
- 10 ft. ceiling to prevent injuries if horse should rear
- 12 x 12 tack room with windows and separate entrance
- 3 Large exterior sliding doors: (2) 8’ on opposite ends and (1) 6’ on side
- Dual hayloft doors
- Electric: 110 v.
- Interior lighting: (8) Eight larger baluster lights running length of barn
- Individual stall lights
- Three (3) hayloft lights
- Lighted Tack Room
- Exterior lights: 4 total. Two (2) above hay loft. Two halogen lights on east end
- Water Bib
- Multiple fenced Pastures
- Cleared area to accommodate a round pen
- Ability to trail ride directly from the property
- WAGON Shed: Circa 1830-1840 Saltbox design.
- Timber frame, western rough cut cedar siding.
- 110 and 240 amp (with own panel).
- All electric to out buildings underground.
- New roof 2018.
- Large 12’ x 10’ entrance can accommodate horse trailer or large equipment.
- Second story with windows and loft door, as well as separate entrance with exterior door.
- Lower end of Saltbox has double doors for storage or single vehicle.
- New back gutter.
- Back of building consists of 24’ x 12’ shed roof and has two (2) 12 x 13 run in stall suitable for horses and or equipment storage.
- 4 miles
- 4 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11 Pleasant Run Rd, Flemington, Hunterdon County, New Jersey