No need to look any further. You & your horses can live the dream in your own custom equestrian facility. It features a B&D Custom-Built Barn with 8 14X12 European Box Stalls, Extra-Wide Center-Aisle, Recessed Aisle Mats, Heated Wash Stall, Lighted Farrier Station, Heated Office, Tack Room w/Kitchen, Laundry Room & Full Bathroom. Front & Back Covered Porches. Cathedral Ceiling & Skylights provide great natural light. Olympic Regulation-Size Dressage Arena w/Specialized Footing & Viewing Area, 60' Round Pen, Run-In Sheds, Dedicated Pillars, Fenced Paddocks, Dedicated Septic System, Underground Electric/Plumbing. The beautiful impeccably-maintained open-concept home was designed with the horse person in mind with an entrance coming from the barn with a mudroom & full bath. The large windows from the kitchen& master bedroom/bathroom overlook the barn and paddocks so you always have a view of your horses. It features a gourmet kitchen, wood floors, large rooms, and built-In generator for entire property.
Watch the video tour #2
- 1. Construction of house: 2001
- 2. New septic system.
- 3. Water softener over-sized system.
- 4. Dual propane tanks for 200 gallons total capacity.
- 5. Dual 250-gallon oil tanks in basement.
- 6. Dual sump pump units in basement.
- 7. Installed propane powered generator set for automatic functioning supports entire farm
- 8. Dual zone air conditioning units.
- 9. Dual zone oil powered via furnace baseboard heating system. Electric heat in basement.
- 10. Wood and tile floors.
- 11. Partially finished basement.
- 12. Copper and shingles roofing.
- 13. Full large deck and small side deck.
- 14. Fully fenced in dog yard.
- 15. Appliances: refrigerator, freezer, washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
Horse Facility Features
- 2. Construction of Barn: New Horse barn, new septic system specifically dedicated for barn usage,
- extension of electricity & water system to barn underground.
- 3. Riding arena: 200’ by 66’ Olympic regulation riding arena with special footing, log framing, dedicated
- irrigation system and lighting system mounted on utility poles for night riding.
- 4. Round pen: 60 feet diameter with irrigation system, wood fenced, fully landscaped and special
- 5. Pillars: Unique system for classical dressage training.
- 6. Paddock system: Seven paddocks with three having run in sheds 12’ by 12’ with dual level electric
- 7. Horse fencing: All of the property fully fenced in.
- 8. Driveway system: “U” shaped in front of house and circular in front of barn.
- 9. Utility Infrastructure: Electric and water underground.
- 10. Renovated garage 2017.
- 11. Drainage system: Full underground
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
152 Rockafellows Mill Rd, Flemington, Hunterdon County, New Jersey