Black River Farm is a landmark equestrian property nestled on 65 acres of preserved farmland in sought after Hunterdon County, New Jersey. For those seeking a professional facility and beautiful home in the Mid-Atlantic region, this special offering should not be missed! After 25 years operating as a training, boarding, breeding, and show facility, Black River Farm is ready for the next owner to continue its legacy.
This turnkey, income producing farm has unlimited potential as an equine venue, hosting special events and agri-tourism. There are seven apartments fully leased by long term tenants. Two buildings on the property can be utilized for non- farm/commercial use.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Main Residence:
- 4900 sq ft. expanded Cape Cod featuring 4 spacious bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Upon entering the home, you're greeted by a formal living room with wood burning fireplace and a formal dining room overlooking one of the outdoor riding arenas.
- Thoughtfully designed for cooking and entertaining, kitchen features:
- Commercial grade stainless steel appliances, Viking gas stove and double wall ovens.
- Granite counter tops, 13-foot center island with bar type seating for five.
- Wine refrigerator, separate ice maker, bar sink, and dishwasher.
- Large walk-in pantry, eat-in kitchen/dining area overlooking an expansive Trex deck.
- Sweeping views of the rolling pastures complete this gorgeous kitchen space.
- Adjacent to the kitchen is a sun filled great room with vaulted ceiling.
- Spacious game room finished with timber beams and oak trim.
- Completing the first floor is an office with separate entrance, mudroom and half bathroom, laundry room, and 2-car attached garage.
- Unique to this home, two primary bedrooms.
- One primary bedroom is located on the first floor with views of the pond, private entrance and deck.
- Second-floor features three other spacious bedrooms, and two full bathrooms.
- Roof updated in 2008/ 50-year shingles.
- HVAC updated in 2020.
- Home equipped with an auto start generator.
- 65 acres of level and rolling topography in beautiful Hunterdon County, NJ.
- Landmark property just outside the village of Ringoes, NJ.
- Minutes to the Delaware River towns of Lambertville NJ and New Hope, PA, abundant tourism area.
- Located just over an hour to Manhattan, NY or Philadelphia, PA.
- Less than 60 minutes to Newark International and Philadelphia International airports.
- Less than 30 minutes to Princeton, NJ and Trenton-Mercer Airport (Frontier Airlines)
- Home, barns and apartments overlook views of the pond, arenas and pastures.
- Several designated areas of solar panels producing approx. 212 kwh of electricity annually.
- This stunning property is an equestrian paradise!
Horse Facility Features
- 4 Barns
- 65 total box stalls
- BARN 1:
- State-of-the-art Main Show barn features 30 matted and insulated box stalls.
- Temperature-controlled fans, automatic waterers in each stall.
- Two separate trainer areas, 6 grooming/tack up areas.
- Climate-controlled client tack-locker room, heated wash stalls, dedicated farrier/vet stall.
- Climate-controlled rider's lounge equipped with a kitchenette, granite countertops, bar area seating, lounge, TV and electric fireplace.
- Laundry room, Feed storage room, a second bathroom adjacent to main aisle in barn.
- Second floor of main barn: Two, two-bedroom apartments.
- Second floor of main barn: beautiful office/sun deck overlooking farm.
- RIDING ARENAS:
- 95 x 275 Indoor Arena
- Indoor Arena features: Viewing lounge and judge's box, sliding windows on all sides of the indoor arena can be opened to allow air flow and a covered arena effect.
- Two professional outdoor riding arenas:
- Arena 1 - (200 x 400)
- Arena 2 (150 x 250)
- Fiber-teque footing in all three arenas.
- Grand Prix/Derby Field (sunken road jump, slide jump, ditch, small and large water jumps, bank jump).
- TURN OUT/PASTURES:
- 15 large paddocks with underground automatic watering system.
- 6 multi-acre fields perfect for mares and foals.
- 6 Turn out sheds.
- BARN 2:
- 7 stalls 12x12 matted box stalls
- Hot/cold wash stall
- Tack room, Office, Feed Room
- BARN 3:
- 8 stalls 10x15
- 2 stalls 12x15
- Laundry room
- Hot/cold wash stall, hay loft, storage and supply room.
- BARN 4:
- 18 stalls, center aisle barn, ceiling fans
- Open on 2 sides, fantastic air flow
- Office/tack room
- Wash stalls, and laundry room
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20 Boss Rd, East Amwell Township, Hunterdon County, New Jersey