This property, located north of Mitchell, NE, is the dream of every professional horseman. Black Bluffs Equestrian Center is a high-class equestrian property with numerous possibilities. The property features a large luxurious home attached to an indoor arena with a stall barn and breeding facility. An additional outdoor arena, loafing shed with runs, a Morton pole building, and a second insulated barn are all surrounded by 110 +/- acres with 26.32 +/- acres being irrigated.
This entire property has been very well cared for and is ready for the next owner to take over.
You will not find another property as such in this centrally located tri-state area!
North 1/2 Northeast 1/4 (Except Northeast 1/4 Northeast 1/4 Northeast 1/4), Northeast 1/4 Northwest 1/4 Section 24 Township 24 North Range 56 West of the 6th P.M. 110 +/- Acres Sioux County, NE
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The 3024 sq. ft. home is a beautiful place to raise a family, entertain, or host overnight guests. Vaulted ceilings, large windows, and custom woodworking greet you as you walk through the front door. The front living space with hardwood floors is complete with a propane fireplace to keep the area comfortable. The tiled kitchen contains ample storage and working space and transitions well into the dining area that has direct access to an outdoor patio. On the opposite side of the home sits the master bedroom and grand ensuite. A patio area is located outside the French doors of the bedroom and is a great place to watch a beautiful Nebraska sunrise. Up the custom-built staircase are two extra bedrooms, a large, tiled bathroom with his and her sinks, and an office area which could double as a bedroom. Through the mudroom downstairs is direct access to the indoor arena. The large insulated indoor riding facility attached to the home is 196’ X 81’ and has large fans and radiant heaters installed to keep it comfortable through all the seasons. A loudspeaker system creates a reason for many jackpots, cuttings, and reining competitions to be held within the facilities, as well as any other indoor events that one desires.
- A pond fed by Spotted Tail Creek casually flows through the center of the 110 +/- acre property and is a large wildlife attraction. With the pond, the creek, and the beautiful scenery, Black Bluffs could be more than just an equestrian center. It would also make for a top-notch wedding venue! Along with multiple places to hold a wedding ceremony, there is also an ample amount of parking and open space to host a large party.
Horse Facility Features
- Attached to the arena is a 6-stall barn, four of which have outdoor runs with automatic waters. The other two stalls are larger foaling stalls equipped with cameras to ensure safety. The breeding facility is well designed with a vet room and half bath, teasing stall, and stanchion. A heated tack room and wash station are also at the horseman’s convenience.
- Outdoor Features Include:
- • 300’ x 200’ Fenced arena
- • 36’ x 36’ barn built in 2007; has 6 stalls with runs, fully insulated, electricity, water, and concrete floors
- • 80’ x 10’ loafing shed with 8 individual runs and automatic waters.
- • 30’ x 24’ Morton Pole building with concrete floor.
- • Four-horse walker
- • Holding pin with lean to
- • Four wells; three stock, one domestic
- 12 miles
- 13 miles
- 62 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1605 S D Rd, Mitchell, Sioux County, Nebraska