This piece of Montana dream land is situated just north of Bozeman. Offering the best of country living while still convenient to town and Bozeman schools. This home is an immaculate, single level ranch style. Walk through the front door into this warm and inviting open floor plan, a stone high-efficiency fireplace and skip sawn white oak floors. Updated kitchen with a gas range and large island for all your entertaining needs. There are 3 large bedrooms including the master with a master bath and walk-in closet. In the event you need to get work done, there is a large office with a window overlooking the Bridger Mountains. The 12.33 acres boasts breathtaking views, privacy and river access out the back door. A thoughtful layout of the property includes a 36x48 barn with a finished loft, a roping arena, a cattle pen, and a spacious chicken coop. Continuous fencing was used to construct the corrals and each pen has a loafing shed and frost-free automatic waterers. The property is fenced and cross fenced with rail fencing, has extensive landscaping, underground sprinklers, and productive pastures. Bring your family, bring your horses, and don’t forget your fishing pole!
Watch the video tour #1
- This warm and inviting 2458 sqft +/- single level home was build in 1992 and has a remodeled kitchen, master bathroom, and guest bathroom. New carpet was installed in 2020. An open concept floorplan and the skip sawn white oak floors offer timeless western beauty. Sit on the stone harth and warm up on a chilly day next to the high efficiency wood burning fireplace. Three large bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a roomy office are perfect for a family or easy to maintain for a couple. Outdoor spaces include a large covered porch to the front of the house with stunning mountain views and a covered patio to the back of the house where you can take in the roping action or listen to the river.
- The property is 12.33 acres of flat usable land. Fenced and cross fenced with all wood rail fencing. There are 2 large pastures. The back of the property backs up to the East Gallatin River and offers world class trout fishing.
- Mature landscaping with automatic sprinkler system and drip irrigation to trees and shrubs.
- Large, fertile garden with gobs of asparagus annually.
- RV hook up
- Private community access to park, trail and river area.
- Hot tub hook up
Horse Facility Features
- Roping arena is 180x260 and is constructed of continuous steel fence. Roping boxes, chute, stripping chute, catch pen and cattle pen are all included.
- 36x48 barn with finished loft that can be used as a flex space.
- 4 large runs with loafing sheds and frost free automatic waterers.
- Two 12x12 stalls and one 12x12 goat pen.
- Large chicken coop with nesting boxes and a brooder box in case you would like to raise some chicks.
- Covered hay storage.
- Round pen
- 8 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2815 Outlaw Dr, Belgrade, Gallatin County, Montana