$50,000 TEMPORARY PRICE REDUCTION ! This is a Great Opportunity !! Adjusted $2,450,000 total price is valid and good until September 10, 2023, then the original total price will take effect again. " 2 Lazy C - 67 acres located along the Sun River road about 1 mile W of Great Falls, MT and along the Sun River for 3/4 of a mile. This property features a building site area of 6 acres with two very nice ranch homes having a view of the river valley. Additional uses for this property are horse riding, boarding, breeding, and training, all offering good potential income. The river frontage, with brush/trees along the bank, supports a population of Pheasants, Ducks, Geese and Deer, plus there's fishing and floating on the Sun River. Mild Winters here in Central Montana just east of the Rocky Mountains. This unique property has an incredible and convenient location. The links below included more info, maps, and photos.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Main House: 2100 Sq. Ft. main level and 900 sq. ft. partial basement was built 1992, with an addition and
- several remodeling's since than.
- There is a four-car attached finished garage. Wood frame construction, concrete foundation,
- shingled roof and composite siding. Gas heat, air conditioning and septic with a water well
- system. Back deck, living room, kitchen, family room, four bedrooms and three and a half
- bathrooms. Landscaped yard with a sprinkler system. Full view of cropland, pasture and
- river valley.
- Guest House/ Rental: 1342 Sq. Ft. was built in 2003. Wood frame construction. Two bedrooms and
- two bathrooms with an oversized finished garage. Gas heat, air conditioning, 3000 gal.
- water storage cistern and septic. Designed for a person with physical disabilities.
Horse Facility Features
- Also included are a new 72ft x 140ft indoor riding arena with 3 stalls, a hay barn and tack room, an outdoor round pen, a combination shop & hay barn, 8 run-in sheds with attached dry lots, and a well with good potable water. The current use of the property consists of 51 acres of flood irrigated cropland for quality grass-hay production in small square bales approximately 160 tons per year, and 12 acres of grass for grazing.
- 6 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
125 Sun River Rd, Great Falls, Cascade County, Montana