This beautiful custom built home is situated on 9.5 acres with over 5,500 square feet of living space in the main home. With 7 bedrooms total (5 in the main house, 2 in the guest quarters) this quality home was built with beautiful features such as high ceilings, crown molding and breathtaking views from every window and every part of the property. Home is currently used as a Bed & Breakfast. This property can be a retreat, event venue or personal residence. The possibilities are endless! The home features formal living and dining rooms, professional kitchen, walk-in pantry and plenty of storage. The main house offers 5 bedrooms of which 3 are suites, all with a separate living area, bedroom, fireplace, private bathroom with jetted tubs. One half bath is accessible from outside only for outdoor events. Zoned heating and air, whole house generator, and surveillance system with front gate sensor. Private studio apartment with 579 square feet, living area, kitchen and bathroom is above the garage. Shop building is 44x56, includes shop area as well as a man cave along with 2 exterior units. Units include bedroom/sitting area and bathrooms. Outside you'll love the peace and serenity of the manicured grounds and stocked lake with a one of a kind dock. Here's your opportunity to own this gorgeous income-producing turn-key property. Majority of furnishings are being included in the sale.
Watch the video tour #1
- Custom built as a Bed & Breakfast in 2001. Swan Song Inn was established in 2016.
- Estate includes 9.5 acres .Main house is 5,576 square feet. Formal living room. Formal dining room.
- Kitchen/dining combo. Large walk-in pantry. Plenty of storage. 5 bedrooms in main house.
- 3 suites, all with separate living and bedroom areas. Bathroom areas with large, jetted tubs and walk-in showers. Fireplaces in all. Downstairs suite includes a sunroom with view of property and access to outside.
- 4 full baths and 2-1/2 baths (one half bath is accessible from outside only for outdoor events (weddings, etc.)
- 3 car garage. Flooring is carpet, tile, and hardwood. 3 heat pumps. Electric with propane backup, zoned.
- Whole house back-up emergency generator will run 80% of the home.
- Blink surveillance camera system with sensor at front gate.
- Central vac with 3 connectors. Can be connected in garage. 5 water heaters total on the property.
- 579 square foot apartment above garage with outside access, bedroom area/kitchen and bathroom. Has its own heat/air unit (hotel type) with laminate flooring. Perfect for on-site employee housing.
- Large spring fed lake with abundant wildlife. Its residents include swans, geese, and ducks, as well as a variety of fish.
- Unique guitar-shaped dock.
- Property is being sold turnkey. The majority of the furnishings will stay at list price. See list of furniture not included in sale. Wedding venue equipment and decorations will also stay. Swan, geese, and ducks will stay, unless buyer doesn’t want them.
- The grounds include 9.5 mostly open acres with a beautiful lake. Several outdoor sitting areas, with amazing views from wherever you are. Property is beautifully and meticulously maintained. Several picturesque spots of various sizes for weddings, receptions, parties, and professional photographs.
- 30 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
583 Spring Valley Loop, Marshfield, Webster County, Missouri