Two adjacent lot properties totaling 11 acres: 828 St. Paul Rd and 840 St. Paul Rd.
Heated custom barn with 5 oversized stalls plus tack area and wash rack. Covered storage area for hay and tractors. Space for additional covered stalls as needed as well as additional turnout areas and paddocks.
Outdoor lighted dressage arena and covered arena next to barn.
5 fenced pasture/turn out/paddock areas. Automatic waterer in one-acre large pasture area.
Custom barn includes brick floor, rubber mats, two windows in each over-sized stall, indoor wash rack, tack room, feed storage area, and three grooming areas.
Full turn-key professional or just-for-pleasure equestrian estate that’s perfect for a business operation or a private place to enjoy horses whether in dressage, jumping or western pleasure.
- Two story brick and siding home with full basement and three-car oversized garage with three separate automatic doors.
- Super large Master bedroom includes sitting room with large log fireplace and two walk-in closets with large master bath including two vanity sinks, large bathtub/whirlpool, toilet enclave, and shower. French doors to upper wood deck.
- Exquisite living room is next to spacious den with log fireplace and French doors to outdoor wood deck within a beautiful mantelpiece setting.
- Large kitchen and adjacent informal dining area with custom wood floors.
- Guest hallway bathroom with vanity sink and toilet enclave.
- Formal dining room with opulent chandelier and rich wood trim and drapery.
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs which are currently used as a guest bedroom, an exercise room and a study. Upstairs laundry room and additional bathroom with two vanity sinks, and, toilet enclave, and shower/bath.
- Outdoor custom pool with wood deck and gate.
- Stunning pear tree-lined long 100+ yard main driveway to residence.
- Huge front yard bordered by a decades-old line of trees that protect privacy and provide a scenic natural landscape.
- Large backyard bordered by trees for privacy and serenity.
- Side yard consist of one acre of undeveloped land and a large one-acre pasture. This land separates the main residence home from the equestrian property—an easy seconds walk to property or a bike or golf cart ride!
- Second home is an efficiency barn house perfect to use either as a guest home, an office or a barn storage/office building. Fully equipped with kitchen, eating area, bathroom, bedroom, living room/den. Beautiful fireplace and mantle. Currently used as an office, horse feed and tack storage, and sleeping quarters for guests.
Horse Facility Features
- Currently, six horses make their home at the barn. The barn and property can easily accommodate up to ten horses comfortably. Plenty of paddocks and turnout areas mean every horse’s individual needs are met with small to large runs to suit each horse.
- The property sits on top of a hill (hence the name “Biggs Mountain”). This, the property stays dry enough for all-year weather usage. The outdoor riding arena has drainage pipes as well, and includes mounted mirrors. It is dimensionally a full size dressage arena and can accommodate several horses at one time as well as cavalettis and jumps. Riding arena surface is a mix of sand and rubber with a solid and even foundation. Regular tractor grading keeps the surface in tip-top condition.
- Covered arena also accommodates tractor grading and consists of sand and rubber.
- 7 miles
- 2 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
828 St Paul Rd, Ballwin, St Louis County, Missouri