This beautiful horse ranch is situated in Southwest Missouri on a blacktop road, just minutes from Springfield, near Rogersville and Ozark. Priced below appraisal and far below replacement cost! This ranch cost the original owner over $5,000,000 to build. With a long, winding picturesque drive through a park-like setting, you feel as if you are far more than 7 miles from the city. Property has a natural pond, and wildlife preserve with approximately two dozen resident deer. There are over 3 miles of horse fencing, 3 wells, many barns and storage buildings, and nothing has been over looked! Hi-speed internet, generator to operate most of the main home, barn, emergency lights, water well and indoor waterers, in case of a power outage. There are 3 RV hookups; lots of parking room near house and barns. 12' wide asphalt driveway to barns and residence. The front entrance has a metal electric gate that has a keypad and phone entry. There is also a second security gate leading to the home.
More information available upon request, as well as video. Extremely motivated seller!
Watch the video tour #1
- This all brick home is 7787sf with 4 bedrooms, which all have walk-in closets, 3 full baths and 2 half baths. There is also a hobby/office room and could be a non-conforming 5th bedroom with many built in shelves and cabinets. The home has a gorgeous two-story entryway leading into the open living room with lots of natural light pouring in. The master suite is located on the main level leading out to its own screened in patio. A huge balcony overlooks the living room and leads to the other bedrooms and bathrooms up stairs. Formal dining room; 3 gas fireplaces, unique brick floors from back entry through the kitchen and hallways, amazing wood trim, spacious rooms, covered patio, and granite counter tops throughout! Huge kitchen with Viking appliances – double stainless ovens, warmer oven, microwave, trash compactor, oak paneled commercial refrigerator, large walk in pantry. There are 2 screened-in patios, covered porches and 1 large outdoor patio all giving you views to the beautiful acreage. The whole house has a programmable light system; a security system; 5 HVAC zones, lawn is professionally landscaped, with an irrigation system.
- The property has gently rolling slopes with large mature trees that provide shade throughout. There is a natural pond that has lots of trees around it where many deer reside and raise their fawns in the spring.
- The property has extensive buried waterlines so that all the equine structures have water. There are a total of 27 automatic waterers throughout the property.
- There is a 60' lighted round pen; a 5 ton bulk feeder.
- Downspouts/gutters on house and barn are attached to an underground drainage system that sends rainwater to the pond.
- None of the property is in a flood zone.
Horse Facility Features
- This a a perfect ranch for breeding, boarding, training, or any other horse business you choose.
- The Show barn contains stalls, an office, an indoor arena, and an apartment, all with enclosed walkways, totaling approximate 17, 920 square feet, with an attached shed consisting of approximately 2510 square feet.
- 41 stalls, with 6 of these being for miniature horses.
- Infrared heaters attached to the ceilings throughout, as well as fly mitigation systems.
- 2 large tack rooms, an office, & a restroom with a shower.
- Timers on the barn lights & stall heaters, and a surround sound and camera surveillance system connected to the residence through internet TV.
- The Covered outdoor arena 135'x255' is perfect for riding, training, events, shows, etc. It has a steel frame, and side panels that can be raised and lowered for temperature control. It also has 16 open stalls located in an attached area. There is also a stage are with a PA sound system for events, horse shows, etc. The property has plenty of parking areas and an additional back entrance for trailers and events.
- This area boasts many horse lovers and enthusiast who board and train their horses here and could be a perfect business and home for those looking!
- 7.5 miles
- 7.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6050 E Palomino Ln, Rogersville, Greene County, Missouri