Expansive Tuscan-country style equestrian estate surrounded by 90+ rolling acres on the 2nd highest point in Franklin County. Renovated 19th century barn & 1857 mercantile building relocated to create luxurious living quarters in this stunning stone and Mississippi brick home with 6,600 sq ft and 4 en-suite bedrooms. Each living space is unique and inviting with light filled rooms, rustic exposed beamed ceilings and expansive family/entertainment areas.
Plenty of room to roam inside and out with literal views for miles! Conceived for horse lovers, this estate includes 2 barns and more outbuildings awaiting you and your herd. Swim in the heated pool, or fish & swim in the 3+ acre lake. Play, ride and explore your sweeping property and relax into your dream country lifestyle. Equestrian barn with office, tack room and even stalls for your canine friends. Each horse stall has its own outdoor area and the barn opens to a beautiful pasture.
Watch the video tour #2
- Thoughtfully designed expansive home constructed with rustic details & reclaimed materials. This light-filled Tuscan-country villa brings the outdoors inside through walls of glass.
- Enter through custom arched doors into the expansive foyer. Take in the details of the hand chosen travertine tile, exposed 19th century stone barn wall, beautiful tongue and groove ceilings and custom wrought iron railings and light fixtures. Enter the opulent open-plan great room through the 1880’s wood double doors. A perfect spot for friends & family to connect while staying close to the kitchen and dining room. Your guests can warm themselves by a magnificent floor to ceiling stone fireplace which brings the eye up the 19th century stone barn wall to the original metal ceiling and exposed beams, complete with the overhead hay trolly. An intimate loft overlooks the great room creating a cozy library or music space.
- Your private Master Suite is filled with luxurious amenities, fine detailing, an immense custom walk-in closet with washer and dryer and the perfect dressing room. A flexible office/sunroom for quiet creativity features 3 walls of windows. Step outside to your expansive heated pool to spend a leisurely afternoon soaking & sunning.
- Additional rooms and other features include a fabulous family room and bar with endless views and the three other bedrooms with private baths. There is a huge garage and room to expand on the upper level, created by the reconstruction of an 1857 Mercantile building. Mississippi brick completes the remaining structure of the home.
- Over 90 acres of rolling hills with some of the best views in the area. The 1-mile drive meanders through pastures, by the lake, over rolling hills and up to this magnificent home. The opportunities here are endless!
Horse Facility Features
- Over 50 acres of multiple options for extensive flat pastures.
- Plenty of room for turn-out area.
- Gambrel roof barn has six stalls with open runs, and the ability to add 3 more stalls.
- Automatic water system in each stall.
- Barn has hot water available.
- A second barn, now used for equipment, could easily house 6-10 more horses.
- Separate stable with metal fencing would be a great breeding area for a stud horse.
- An arena area, (the fence was removed but could easily be reconstructed.)
- Days of trails to ride.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
507 Neighborhood Rd, New Haven, Franklin County, Missouri