Outstanding home offered on 195.9 Acres!! This property is located just East of Savannah, MO yet less than 10 minutes from the North End of St Joseph, MO! This property includes several barns and plenty of storage. If you like fruits & berries, there are bushes, vines and fruit trees galore!!! A set up you definitely have to see to appreciate!! With the spring fed creeks & stocked ponds, you can only imagine the abundance of Deer, turkey and quail that roam near by!
East of Savannah, MO, yet less than 10 minutes from the North End of St Joseph, MO. See driving map for details.
Real Estate Taxes/Taxable Acres:
Taxes in 2019 on home & 195.9 taxable acres were $8,152.25.
According to the FSA 156:
Farmland: 192.26 ac
Cropland: 133.8 ac
Corn: 42.1 base ac
PLC Yield: 114 ba
Soybeans: 42.1 base ac
PLC Yield: 38 ba
Watch the video tour #1
- Outstanding 4 Bedroom/ 5 bath home - So many upgrades!
- Built in 2005/Completed in 2006
- Large 3 car garage
- Mechanical room w/storage
- Gate System
- Lightning rods
- Security system
- Lower level walk-out
- Other Features:
- Sound system
- Icynene foam insulation in attics
- Argon gas windows thru out
- Elevator (to all 3 floors)
- Fenced garden areas
- Central Vacuum system (all 3 floors)
- High efficiency wood burning fireplace
- insert in the lower level.
- Trash service available
- Pool table
- Dry Sauna
- City water
- Two wells:
- 1 - Runs to the house for utility water
- 1 - Hand pump well
- Potting shed
- Chicken coop
- Small garage
- Metal garage by home w/ a cement floor.
- Older wood barn
- Metal barn w/ a cement floor.
- Spring fed creeks
- Two Spring fed ponds stocked w/ bass.
- One small Spring fed pond
- Electricity line to grass pad
- Trees & Berries:
- 2-Apple*Missouri Pecan*2-Peach*1 Mulberry* Locust*Birch*Hedge*Blueberries*Currant*
- Strawberries*Nanking Bush Cherries*
- Wild Black & Red Raspberries*Wild Gooseberries*Asparagus patch*
- Rhubarb patch*12-Concorde grape vines*
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15912 State Hwy D, Savannah, Andrew County, Missouri