Welcome to the Lazy H Ranch. Set in the Tippah Hills of Northeast, Mississippi, this mixed use equestrian property contains 130 acres of agricultural and recreational potential. It has been vastly improved for raising livestock and for entertainment. Amenities include (but are not limited to):
- 5 Residential Homes including 10,000 Square Foot Guest House
- Road House Entertainment Center and Roping Arena
- Private Internet Service Provider Tower and Equipment
- Approximately 2 Miles of Paved Road Throughout
- 3 Stocked Ponds
- Shooting Range
- Welding Shop
- NEAR LOCAL AIRPORT
Watch the video tour #1
- The ranch features 5 single family homes (all about 10 years old). All are of similar construction and feature high quality feature finish work, lots of custom cabinetry and granite. All have central heat and air and have Generac generators for backup. The Guest House has over 10,000 square feet under roof. Its beautiful kitchen and bar open to the living room's gaming area. There's even an advanced media and theatre room. RV storage as well.
- This 130 acre property features about 85 acres of cleared land and 45 acres of mixed woodlands. A large steel framed hay barn combines plenty of storage and the welding shop is a must for quick repair and maintenance of ranch equipment and tools. All of the structures on this property are accessible year round by approximately 2 miles of asphalt streets that run throughout. Fencing is abundant with about a 1/2 mile of white wrought iron running along the public road, 3 board wooden fencing throughout the interior and barbed cross wire fencing where needed. The entrance to the Lazy H is gated with wrought iron and provides security for the ranch inhabitants.
Horse Facility Features
- This ranch features its own roping arena and an entertainment facility known by locals as the Road House. The Lazy H will accommodate the hunter, the fisherman and the horse lover with a variety of activities. There's several dirt trails for those who wish to explore and with three professionally stocked ponds you'll be sure to keep your nets full. The horse stables are a great way to end a long day of trail riding. Eight stalls and a tack room will meet the demands of several cowboys and cowgirls.
- 4.6 miles
- 4.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1330 Hwy 773, Ripley, Tippah County, Mississippi