This picturesque +/-24-acre property has it all -- open pasture for your horses, trails that meander throughout the hardwoods, and a fully heated and cooled 30’ x 50’ shop with a half bath and office space. The out-buildings could easily be converted into horse stalls or RV storage. This home comes with an inground swimming pool. The cabana has a half bath, outdoor kitchen area with a sink, storage room, and is wired for speakers and TV. The house is a 3/2.5, two-story, and is +/-3200 sq. ft. The kitchen has Corian countertops, 18” tile flooring, custom oak cabinets, and is open to the dining room. Appliances and updated kitchen lighting were recently installed. There are two HVAC units, 3 ton and 2.5 ton, two water heaters--one gas and one electric for a total of 80 gallons, and the property has 3 water wells. There is a wood burning heater in the living room. The fireplace has a custom built-in, wood storage space that can easily be loaded from outside. The house was designed with 6” walls which makes the house more energy efficient. This property has many possibilities!!
- Recessed lighting in the kitchen, Corian countertops, 18” x 18” tile flooring, custom oak cabinets, and is open to the dining room which is large enough for a table with 10 chairs. Appliances were recently installed. The laundry room is off the kitchen. It comes with upper cabinets, and it plumbed for a sink. It currently has a closet and room for a freezer. The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a walk-in closet. The master bathroom contains double sinks, separate shower area and toilet room. There is a wood burning heater in the living room. Wood can be stored from an exterior storage access. There is built-in custom storage. The house was designed with 6” walls which makes the house energy efficient. Upstairs has two oversized bedrooms, each having two walk-in closets, one full bathroom and a 28’ x 17’ game room. The house has two HVAC units, a 3 ton and 2.5 ton and has two water heaters for a total of 80 gallons. One is electric and one is gas. It also has a 6’ front porch and 10’ back porch. It also has a metal screw down roof with leaf guard gutters. Metal roof was installed 2001.
- +/- 24 acres with 9 acres open pasture land, remaining acreage is wooded with trails
- The pool is surrounded with pea graveled concrete. It also comes with an outdoor kitchen area with a tile countertop and a sink, a half bath, storage room, open-covered area that is wired with speakers, television, and ceiling fan. The pool liner was replaced November 2021. The pool is treated with salt. The pool area is surrounded with concrete, aluminum fencing, ($4.5), and professional landscaping ($6K). Also has flood lights on the pavilion.
Horse Facility Features
- 30’ x 50’ East side – 1 restroom, 12’ x 15’ office space, laminate flooring, window unit in office, fully airconditioned building with a 5 ton unit, building with a wall furnace for heat, 28 years old, and surround sound, 1- 200 amp breaker box, sink, cooktop, 2- automatic garage door openers: 12’ x 10’ and 12’ x 12’, 14’ to 10’ ceiling height in shop area, and bathroom
- 20’ x 50’ North side
- 20’ x 20’ pavilion with one wall and 10’ to 11’ ceiling heights
- 30’ x 50’ East Side
- 6 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
254 Co Rd 501, Shannon, Lee County, Mississippi