Extremely rare opportunity only minutes from Stillwater in the country on this 48+ acre estate running a lucrative equestrian boarding business with 4 bedroom main level living home on property! Full cross-country course for all levels with a water complex. Many trails on property and access to The Gateway Trail & Pine Point Park.
Watch the video tour #1
- Living Rm Main 15x20
- Dining Rm Main 13x12
- Kitchen Main 22x10
- Bedroom 1 Main 13x15
- Bedroom 2 Main 11x11
- Bedroom 3 Upper 14x34
- Foyer Main 11x9
- Laundry Main 12x8
- Office Main 11x9
- Carnelian Creek runs through the property
- Abundant wildlife (sandhill cranes, turkeys, trophy deer, pheasants, eagles)
- mature white pine, balsam and oak
- All boundaries safe from future development
- 10 acres of hay land
- Water line from stream to water complex
Horse Facility Features
- State of the art 33,000 sq ft boarding facility has geothermal heating, venting, cooling, 23 large & airy box stalls, matted, automatic waterers, full grills, dutch doors & many with windows.
- Four additional 10 x 10 stalls in unheated barn.
- Amazing 72 x 192 warm attached indoor riding arena with Airfoot footing & mirrors.
- 300 x 400 grass outdoor space for jumping & dressage.
- 3 grooming stalls with warm water wash stall, farrier work area & outdoor wash racks.
- Oak board paddocks & electric fenced pastures with automatic waterers & hay feeders.
- Laundry & tack cleaning room plus extra storage room.
- Large viewing lounge with kitchen & full bathroom in boarding facility.
- Trainer's tackroom
- 7 miles
- 7 miles
- 1.8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13311 Square Lake Trail N, Stillwater, Washington County, Minnesota