Executive Rambler on 10 acres with an abundance of detail! This home has so much to offer inside and out with over 6,000 sq ft of space including a main floor master suite & adjoining craft room. The gourmet kitchen walks out to your sunroom & 2,400 sq ft deck. The lower-level walkout features a 2,400 sq ft pool room with gaming deck, hot tub & wet bar with kitchenette, family room with stone surround free-standing stove & 12-seat theater. The exterior features a front porch, rear patios & generous landscaping. Stables are complete with office, shop, storage and loft with vestibule connecting the indoor arena. The 100 x 50 heated indoor arena features a bunk house, loft & easy access power lift doors. This ranch has detail around every corner and will impress.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Main Floor & General Details: Front Porch with Generous Landscaping, Vaulted foyer, Open Layout, Hardwood Floors, Panoramic Views, Mud Room with ½ bath, 16’ Ceilings, Sun-Room with Walk out to Deck, Main Floor Master, Gourmet Kitchen with Center Island & Informal Dining, 6-Panel Doors.
- Kitchen Details: Center Island, Granite Countertops, Custom Cabinets, Stainless Appliances, Gas Cook top & Double Wall Ovens, Custom pendant lighting, Drop in sink, Built-in Buffet, Under-mount Lighting.
- Master Suite: Oversized bedroom & sitting area, Expansive Rear Views, Walk-in Closet, Master Bath with separate Tub & Shower, Craft Room with Laundry & Separate Entry.
- Lower Level: Rec Room with Walkout to Rear Patio, Stone Surround Free-standing Gas Stove, 12-seat Theater.
- Indoor Pool & Gaming Room: 30x20 Inground Pool, Automatic Pool Cover, Floor Drains, Reverse Osmosis system, Wet Bar & Kitchenette, Hot Tub, Gaming Deck, ¾ Bath & Laundry, Custom Lighting & Décor.
- Exterior Features: 2400 sq ft Deck with Viewing Station, Rear Stamped Concrete Patio, Fire Pit, Water Features, Statues, Custom Lighting
Horse Facility Features
- Indoor Arena & Stables: 8-Stall Stables, Office with Private Exterior Entry, Shop, Storage & Loft, Vestibule to Indoor Arena, 100’ x 50’ Heated Indoor Arena, Bunk House with Kitchenette & ¾ Bath, Loft, 24 x 16 Cement Slab Entry, 14’ Main Entry Door, (3) 12’ Side & Rear Access Doors, Lift Master Openers, The fenced pasture is subdivided into two sections allowing for horses to graze on one side, while “resting” the other side. The unfenced pasture along either side of the driveway yields some 500 square bales of hay. Scott County zoning permits 1 horse per one open acre, so we have ability to have 7 horses.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7886 250th St E, Elko, Scott County, Minnesota