Imagine a farm that offers you the opportunity of harvesting a 10 point buck and pheasants each Fall, an 8 inch bearded turkey each Spring, and catching all the brown trout your heart desires in between. Sitting by your fire pit on a cool evening making s’mores under 2 old canopied walnut trees. Imagine looking out and seeing 15 acres of flowering native grass fields surrounding your home, paying $2,400 per year in CRP rent. Imagine 5 acres of food plots that draw in wildlife for viewing or hunting. Trails to walk or ride in the woods. Neighbors cattle and calves grazing across the road. All, on a quiet country road. Located 10 min E of Chatfield and 30 min SE of Rochester. This property is beautifully landscaped with 5 outbuildings, and stables. Perfect for horses, if that is your passion. UP TO 48 acres of pure enjoyment!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Spectacular property that boasts the original 101 yr old farmhouse, completely renovated with no expense spared. Beautifully landscaped home is the country property you have been waiting for! 30 min from Rochester, this stunning home is situated on some of the most amazing land in Southern MN. Featuring high-end amenities, refinished original hardwood floors throughout, gorgeous woodwork & beautiful custom cabinetry, w/ brand new granite counter tops & stylish kitchen back splash. You'll absolutely love the "Great Room" addition w/ 2nd level vaulted ceilings & gas fireplace. Newly finished 3rd level is fantastic for a studio, play room, or office! Finished 2+ garage with in-floor heat, & private entrance to the 2nd story w/ a secluded office space, complete w/ custom cabinetry & a half bath. Outdoor entertaining made easy with a stone fire-pit area & wrap around maintenance-free deck!
- • Firepit/picnic building (original to property)
- • Grainery building (original to property)
- • Upper pole barn
- • EX Large pole barn (nearest house with heated/ac shop)
- • Large pole barn with stalls for horses and tack room
- Outbuilding measurements:
- 1. Pole Shed with the 2 box stalls measures 45’ x 72’ - built approx in 2000
- 2. Pole which is approximately ½ concrete measures 56’ x 80’
- 3. Pole Shed/Shop measures 30’ x 36’
- 4. Old Granary measures 16’ x 22’
- 5. Old hog building measures 20’ x 36
Horse Facility Features
- Pole Shed with the 2 box stalls measures 45’ x 72’ - built approx in 2000
- Pastures for grazing are abundant! There used to be a riding arena, the area is now open- a new one could be built/installed.
- 26 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
29297 Gunflint Rd, Chatfield, Fillmore County, Minnesota