- The home features solid hardwood floors, imported tile floors, custom woodwork, and custom window shutters.
- The spacious, light filled kitchen features a center island with eating area, large pantry, bespoke appliances, honed granite counters, custom shelving and tile walls.
- Off the kitchen is a large south facing deck with covered outdoor eating area.
- The floor plan features a Master bedroom with ensuite plus three bedrooms, two baths upstairs for the family and guests.
- The lower walkout has a spacious entertaining area with beautiful trims, tile floors, high ceilings, large wet bar with built-ins and sunny southern exposure.
- The home is privately situated on 30 acres of park like setting.
Horse Facility Features
- Woods and irrigated, grassy hills.
- Equestrians will appreciate the approximately three acres of pasture, outdoor riding arena and five stall barn. 3,200 sq. ft. finished, heated Barn/Man Cave.
- 15 miles
- 19 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2260 Rock Valley Rd, Metamora, Lapeer County, Michigan