Surrounded by 40 rolling, wooded acres, this spacious 9,000 sqft home is an oasis from the everyday - yet is conveniently located just 4 miles outside of Hastings. Providing easy access to all major conveniences - while you enjoy your privacy and the great outdoors! Acacia hardwood floors grace much of the main floor and bolster the design aesthetic throughout the home. Upon entering the great room your eyes are drawn from the field stone fireplace immediately up to the wood beam cathedral ceilings, which lend warmth and grandeur.
Watch the video tour #1
- The upper level boasts a family room with fireplace and balcony to the great room just below. The expansive 24x26 kitchen is a chef's dream, with thoughtful details and built-ins throughout - including a cozy breakfast nook. The formal dining area comfortably accommodates 20 or more, for larger gatherings of family and friends. A dual desk office space completes this area and provides convenience for working from home or organizing personal and business details.The main floor master bedroom is a dream - with a fireplace, Acacia hardwood floors,and ample windows to enjoy vistas of the picturesque property in every direction. The en suite master bath features a soaking tub and walk-in shower with gorgeous tile work. Attached to the master bath you will find a spacious closet/dressing room which is thoughtfully adjacent to the main floor laundry room. The main floor also features a full
- bath, two additional bedrooms and a convenient half bath off the kitchen. Every closet, nook and cranny, have been thoughtfully and artfully designed with custom shelving, built in bookcases and areas for storage. The lower level features a large family room with fieldstone fireplace, a play room, exercise room, huge 19x57 foot finished rec room pre-wired for home theater, a non-
- conforming 5th bedroom, full bath and an additional space that has been used as a bedroom, a craft room and could easily be turned into an in-law suite. There is also a mud room which is the perfect entry point after enjoying outside activities - with large
- built-in lockers, storage and closet. Additionally, there is an ideal bureau with drawers for storing hats, gloves and more
- The external details of this home are made for engaging with the land surrounding it - from the wrap around decking to the spacious attached garage (32x52) which includes an unfinished 15x32 storage space for all of your outdoor toys and equipment. Outside
- you will find adventure along endless trails through the woods and around two ponds. Plus, all kinds of outdoor fun awaits on spacious decks and with the inground pool, hot tub, volleyball court and full size basketball court. This is a hunters paradise where deer, turkey and wild game abound. A 2400 sqft building provides a shop/workspace with 3-bedroom apartment above. The
- apartment is also 2400 sqft and is nicely appointed with large bedrooms, a great room, lovely kitchen and full bath with laundry. Both spaces are heated and air conditioned using Geothermal. The Barn is 60x100 and has 3, 14ft tall overhead doors for RV Storage. The larger bays are prepped for in-floor heat. There is an RV hook up and dump station as well. The main house, shop and apartment are heated/cooled with Geothermal. The property has a new well as of 2020 and new roof on the main house in 2012.
Horse Facility Features
- This is a horse-friendly property awaiting your ideas! The expansive 40 acres, features two ponds, a long winding drive way, trails and endless possibilities.
- 3 miles
- 3 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1722 Hall Rd, Hastings, Barry County, Michigan