A short distance to Tully Lake, 14 miles to Lake Dennison and Otter River State Parks and 10 miles to the New England Equestrian Center of Athol (NEECA) for miles of trail riding and equestrian events, this well established farm is ready for new owners. Located in a quiet corner of Royalston, close to the New Hampshire border, it was is a perfect blend of room to breathe and just enough to take care of.
- Asphalt shingle roof approx. 7-8 years old
- Vinyl replacement windows approx. 2008
- Clapboard siding approx. 10 years old
- Private well, approx. 300' deep; private septic
- Water heater, less than 1 year old
- 200 amp electric service, circuit breakers
- Electric heat with pellet stove backup
- Property card states 10 acres; deed says 13 acres.
- Terrain is level and rolling, with cleared acreage and woods.
- 900' frontage on Butterworth Road.
- Various additional outbuildings, some with electricity: chicken coop; bunny cage; additional hay storage; equipment storage;
- shop; greenhouse.
Horse Facility Features
- 32' X 36' Barn (approx. 1994) with electricity, frost-free hydrant, and wide matted center aisle
- Hay Loft storage for approximately 300 bales.
- 3 matted 10' X 12' stalls - can be made into 4 stalls - with large overhang.
- Stalls have direct access to paddock/pasture.
- Inside and outside lights.
- 8 miles
- 9.4 miles
- 9.4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4 Butterworth Rd, Royalston, Worcester County, Massachusetts