Beautiful Equestrian Property for sale featuring a 170' x 72' Insulated Indoor Riding Arena with Heated Mezzanine featuring a Viewing Lounge, Office Space & Bathroom. 2 Outdoor Riding Arena's with an Olympic Sized Dressage Arena complete with Dressage Fencing and the 2nd Arena 90' x 190' and Fully Fenced for Barrell racing, Jumping or Pleasure Riding. Outdoor Boarding space for 40+ horses plus indoor space in the Heated Barn which is attached to the Indoor Riding Arena. Boarding spaces include 20 - 90' x 180' (Pen Board spaces complete with Electricity and Run In Shelters. An additional 3 - 5 acre Paddocks also with Run In Shelters for larger group board and a 40 acre Pasture Board space to the rear of the property with dugout for water.
* Price listed in USD from currency conversion on list date*
LIST PRICE: 1,799,999.00 CAD ** all measurements are approximate. **
- The Home is a Beautiful Custom Built Raised Bungalow built in 1991featuring an open concept design with custom kitchen featuring Oak Cabinets. Home features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an attached double car garage. Central Air Conditioning, Electric Forced Air furnace as well as Wood Stove. Downstairs features a beautiful fully open rec room, as well as office space and an additional bedroom. Fibre Optic Internet newly installed.
- 80 Acres with dugout with an additional approx 67 acres of leased Hay Production Ground.
- 30' x 26' Heated Insulated Shop with 10' Ceilings with 200amp Electrical Service.
- 32' x 24' Machine Pole Shed.
Horse Facility Features
- 33' x 29' Detached Smaller Barn with Heated Tack/Feed Room and features 4 Standing Stalls.
- 30' x 72' Large Indoor Barn Attached to the Indoor Riding Arena complete with Water, Wash Bay and Heated Tack Storage, Featuring 7 Box Stalls, 4 - 10'x10's 3 - 12'x12's.
- Steel Round Pen.
- 20 - 90' x 180' Pen Board spaces complete with Electricity and Run In Shelters. An additional 3 - approx 5 acre Paddocks also with Run In Shelters for larger group board and a 40 acre Pasture Board space to the rear of the property with dugout for water.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Hwy 344, Douglas, Cornwallis County, Manitoba