PEORIA COUNTY 49 ACRES HOME AND TURNKEY HORSE FARM
Hanna City, Peoria County, Illinois
Illinois Farm and Rec Land is excited to offer this beautiful Peoria County 49 acre home and turnkey horse farm. This meticulously maintained property features a custom 3843 sf 4 bedroom/3.5 bath home with an open floor plan, lots of natural light, and tasteful finishes including hardwood floors, quartz countertops, and large kitchen island. The home offers a main floor master bedroom with dual walk-in closets, great room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace, large laundry/mud room, and central vac system. The lower level features a family room with walkout, bedroom and full bath, ample storage, and over 1200 sf unfinished space. The lower level also features an Endless Pools swim spa located in a vaulted ceiling sunroom with dedicated A/C and exhaust, connected by French doors to the family room. Recent home updates include newer furnace and A/C, tankless water heater, and composite decks.
The fully operational horse riding and boarding facilities are stunningly tidy and well maintained! The 76’x 42’ stall barn includes 8 stalls (3-12×12, 4-12×16, 1-16×16) and features:
– Full concrete floors
– 14’ center aisle
– Insulated roof and sidewalls
– Stall mats
– Overhead fans throughout
– Heated wash stall with hot water
– Feed area
– Heated laundry room/ restroom
– Heated tack room with custom lockers, saddle racks, and viewing window
– Sound system with speakers in aisle and indoor arena
Attached to the stall barn is a 200’ x 66’ indoor arena with sand/fiber footing, limestone base, insulated roof, perimeter kick boards, mirrors, and HID lighting as well as panels for natural lighting.
Exterior features of the horse facilities include:
– 2.5 miles of maintained riding trails throughout property
– 80’ x 200’ outdoor arena with sand/fiber footing, limestone base, and drain tile
– 160’ x 220’ outdoor grass arena
– (8) all-weather turnouts with run-in sheds and automatic waterers
– (6) grass pastures (4-3/4 acre, 2-1/4 acre)
– Diamond mesh fencing with electric tape on most fences
The 89 acre property offers 37+- tillable acres that are currently all in hay/alfalfa. Throughout the gorgeous mature timber are well maintained trails for riding or walking. The property is covered with wildlife and it’s not uncommon to have deer in the backyard of the home. This is truly a dream for horse lovers, hunters, and wildlife lovers.
The additional 30’ x 55’ machine shed with concrete floors is ideal for storing equipment and hay.
Seller would be open to selling the home and horse facilities with fewer acres than the entire 89 acre tract.
, Illinois Farm and Rec Land/JMR