Gorgeous 68acre fenced and cross fenced equestrian estate with gorgeous 4 bedroom brick home plus 1 bedroom 1250 sq ft apartment in main block barn. Indoor and outdoor riding arena, 2 barns. creek, pond and cave. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets! Very private setting with lots of places to trail ride!
- 4200 sq ft home with 3 levels. Main has master with fireplace two walk in closets, large bathroom with shower and whirlpool bath and his/her sinks. Cherry hardwood floors. Main floor also has large kitchen, formal dining room, living room, foyer, great room with balcony and 18 ft ceiling, breakfast area and laundry room. 2nd floor has 3 bdrms and 2 full baths each with walk in closets and sitting rooms. Basement has two finished rooms with 9 foot ceiling and heating and air with windows and a double door walkout as well as a partially finished bathroom and 3 storage areas. Porch under the deck with pretty woodland view.
- Cherry hardwood floors through out the house. 2 brick porches with brick steps on the font and side and a wooden deck in the back. All queen size upgraded brick work. Recently replaced geothermal HVAC. Four fireplaces. DSL available. Ceiling fans in all rooms.
- Over 1800 feet of paved driveway.
- 68 acres fenced and cross fenced with diamond mesh fencing. Paved driveway to the house and barns. Large pond and cave with running water. Large insulated block workshop with finished ceiling and excellent lighting. Pecan, walnut, pear and apple trees. Pond in front of the house
Horse Facility Features
- 1250 sq ft apartment in main block barn with 1 bedroom, great room w kitchen, lab (or 2nd bedroom) 1.5 baths, laundry room and tile flooring throughout. Ceiling fans in bedroom and great room. Main barn is 125’ x 68’ with 10 stalls and has been insulated throughout . 1 stall 14x 12 with viewing window into the lab for foaling. 1 other stall is 14x 12 for foaling, 8 stalls are 12x12 a wash rack that is 10 x 12, a saddling area that is 10x12 a feed room that is 6 x 12, 10x 12 tack room and two 10x 12 storage areas.
- 2nd barn is 60’x 48’ metal building with a lean to for storing equipment/hay.
- 3rd building is a 120’ x 90’ metal indoor riding arena with a 120’ lean to for storing equipment/hay
- 200 x 300 outdoor riding arena overlooking the valley.
- 3 large pastures with 12x30 lean to’s for the horses.
- 1 paddock with a 12x12 lean to
- 2 - 1 acre paddocks,.
- Pond in main field in front of the house.
- Plumbed for water to all pastures.
- 60’ Roundpen.
- 3 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1600 Harris School Rd, Franklin, Simpson County, Kentucky