What a fabulous opportunity to have your horses, community private riding trails and a turnkey ready-made and profit producing operation! You can't beat that! This is a beautiful 66.7 acre farm with a beautiful 3/4 bedroom/4 bath home, two great barns with a total of 42 stalls, two indoor arenas, one outdoor arena, aqua-tread, studio apt and new massive building 48W/60L/16.1H with insulation, air and heating used for workshop and sail boat today. Make sure you check out all the details and pictures! This is a unique opportunity to own a turn-key 67 acres training/boarding facility in the exclusive equine community of L'Esprit. Located in close proximity to Louisville, Lexington, and Cincinnati.
- This home and its stables sit atop the peak of the property with its picturesque views throughout the L'Esprit community. Brazilian Cherry hardwood flooring throughout, dark stained cabinetry in the kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances (just 3 years old) and bar area. The family room and master bedroom offer huge stone fireplaces. The first floor also features an office or 4th bedroom, mud room and laundry room. The second floor offers 3 bedrooms, 3 full baths and laundry hook-ups. The home has wrap-around covered porches and a second story deck with views of the farm. On either side of this home stands 2 large barns.
- Absolutely beautiful acreage with multiple pastures, ponds and creek. Direct access to 25 miles of private community trails.
- This is an excellent opportunity for those who are serious about pursuing their passion for horses and have built-in income. Seller will share financials with qualified buyer and signed non-disclosure. Call agent for more details.
- Key improvements: New fencing (2018), new appliances (2018), water heater replaced (2018), Amana heat pumps (2018), some lighting in barns updated to LED, driveway repaved (2018), footing indoor arena, barn1 and outdoor arena redone (2019). New building 48W/60L/16.1H with insulation, air, and heating (2020).
- New Shop completed February 2020; includes (2) heat pumps with four indoor splits
- Barn1 and Barn 2 are under contract for new siding to match new shop - estimate to complete Mar 2021
- House, Barn 1, and Barn 2 roof, steeples, soffits, and gutters under contract to be replaced Mar 2021
Horse Facility Features
- There are 42 stalls total. Both feature automatic fly sprayers, wash bays, and indoor riding rings. One of the barns features an aqua-tread system to keep your horses in shape. The other barn has a loft style apartment with kitchen, bath and laundry which is currently rented. The property is fenced (4-board replaced 3 years ago), cross fenced and adjoins the L'Esprit 25 miles of Bridle trails across the back of the property.
- Barn details:
- Barn 1: 21 stalls, big tack room (12x24)Three Grooming areas, aqua-tread/tool room, 20x20 indoor arena (new footing redone summer 2019), heated bath and feed rooms and two wash bays.
- Barn 2: 21 stalls, luxury tack room and another big tack room (12x24), tool room, hook up for washer and dryer, heated bath, and feed rooms, two wash bays, studio apt. Lofts in barns for hay storage are stackable 5 high.
- 8 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2039 Forest View Ln, La Grange, Oldham County, Kentucky