This is a Hilly Farm currently being used for horses. Property Connects to Riding Trails and 30+ minutes from the Horse Park.
- Situated on a Hill in Jessamine County Kentucky this 4 bedroom farm house has beautiful views with long curved paved driveway. 2 car garage, big laundry room, large coat closet and pantry. Great Room features vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace, half bath, dining Room, kitchen with stainless steel appliances and 3 stool counter space. The Primary Bedroom 1st floor bedroom offers a Dream Closet, dressing area with en-suite double vanity, jetted soaking tub and shower. Upstairs 2 additional bedrooms with Full bathroom( Must SEE)!
- This home has a 2 car garage with plenty of parking.
- Exit the Great Room to the Backyard with Patio, Lush plants and Hot Tub, Fenced!
- Heating and Air Geo Thermal!
- 13.75 acres connects to Horse riding trails, Barn with 4 oversized Stalls, Office/Tack room, Water, Storage Shed, 2 Large Paddocks, Circle Training Pen, Run in Shed.
- Farm Equipment Negotiable!
Horse Facility Features
- Horse Barn with Tack room,2 large Paddocks and circle pen.
- 15 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3625 Union Mill Rd, Nicholasville, Jessamine County, Kentucky