This farm is just a little over 26 acres. Sits at the end of a dead end road and is perfect for Horses but cattle or any type of animal can be contained here. The entire property is fenced/cross fenced with woven wire. A nice pond and 4 automatic waters are located throughout the property. There is a permanent elevated hunting house on the back of the property. A 40x60 garage with basement, concrete floor with drains, water, on demand water heater and propane gas.
A full barn with 6 stalls, concrete gangway, hayloft, dovecote, and water.
A two room chicken house with fenced yards to separate at least 2 flocks. A pigsty with loading ramp. Multiple storage buildings including a large farm implement garage.
Nice yard with huge graveled area to all buildings and home. 20x30 pavilion with lights and nice colored pebble concrete floor. Fire pit area. This property is a must see!
- This home is massive ! it features 5 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and super large kitchen with so many cabinets that you will never run out of space! Kitchen also has a built in pantry and storage closet.
- Large living room has a wood stove that heats the home. Hardwood, stained concrete, tile and and vinyl make up the flooring in the home. The bathrooms are a must see.....check out the pictures!
- This entire home, garage and barn run from solar power. Every room has outlets and also a car power port to plug in appliances. Propane runs the hot water heater. You can live here without having an electric bill or you can install electric easily to have for backup. All solar panels and Batteries come with the home.
- Yard has landscaping & several trees for shade, Gravel driveway, coming in from a secondary paved road. Pavilion with firepit.
Horse Facility Features
- Automatic waterers over the farm. 6 stall horse barn. tack room woven wire fencing.
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
450 Fulkerson Rd, Horse Cave, Hart County, Kentucky