Located at 2306 Snake Ridge Road in Liberty KY is where you will find this 24 +/- acre hobby farm for sale. If you have been looking for seclusion, and a place to raise your family and become a little more self-sufficient, raise a garden and have a few horses or cattle and a few chickens, then here is your dream farm. Driving in from the road, your private drive is down a lovely level wooded lane. This cedar sided home was built in 2012, contains approx. 2,852 SF of living space and has 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. There is a bedroom and bath on each level of the home as well as 2 full kitchens and 2 laundry rooms. There is a wrap around deck on 2 sides and a full length screened in porch on another side. There is also a good-sized pole barn with a poured concrete floor, perfect for parking your vehicles, tractor, or farm toys. You could always close it in and have a nice 3 bay large garage.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Upon entering the home on the main level, you are greeted by a spacious open concept living room, dining area and kitchen with vaulted ceilings open to the loft area where you will find a nice area set apart for an office as well as a large master bedroom suite with a good-sized walk-in closet and ensuite bath with shower and double vanity & even its own private deck area. The kitchen has tile countertops and custom-made hardwood cabinets that have the distressed farmhouse look. These same cabinets can be found in every bath in the home as well as the 2nd kitchen in the basement. Also on the main level is a nice sized bedroom with French doors that open to the screened in porch that stretches the entire length of the home. That porch has beautiful views and ceiling fans making it a great place to sit back and relax. Laundry is found at the end of the hall, as you come in from the rear deck, making it a great location for the mud room.
- In the fully finished walk out basement you will find a living room, large storage room/walk in pantry and full kitchen. Down the hall is another full bath with a step-in shower and spacious bedroom as well as a 2nd laundry room for that level. All of this opens to a poured concrete patio, for great outdoor living space for that level. This secondary kitchen would make a great canning kitchen, with that awesome walk-in pantry. It would also be the perfect mother-in-law suite or multi-generational family space.
- This custom-built home has 2 HVAC units, an outdoor wood burning furnace-central boiler for back up heat and the home is wired for a generator as well. There is a separate RV septic hook up as well as electric and water for company that comes to visit. Your water comes from a well, so no paying for a water bill and the home is also served by Fiber Optic internet so working from home is available.
- If you have been wanting to get away from it all, not have any neighbors visible and relax and unwind then be sure to check out this one of a kind unique property today ! Approximately 20 acres of wooded land and 4 acres of pasture/hay ground. Located approx. 20 min from Liberty, 30 mins from Danville, 50 mins from Somerset and 1.5 hours from Lexington. The living room has tons of natural light with lots of windows with beautiful views to watch the deer, fox and turkey stroll though. It’s just like living in your own private national park. There is a spring on the property as well as a small creek in the holler. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY ....
Horse Facility Features
- Approximately 4 acres of pasture ready for your barn and fencing.
- 12 miles
- 11 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2306 Snake Ridge Rd, Liberty, Casey County, Kentucky