Welcome to peaceful country living on this 39+ ac farm. Set up for horses but perfect for any livestock. PRE-INSPECTED 4 bedroom, 3 bath charming home with many renovations & updates. Great kitchen with huge island. lots of windows. Expansive deck. 2nd kitchen & xl family room. covered sun porch. 4th bedroom is unfinished. Barn with 8 xl stalls w dutch doors, wash rack, tack room, office, bath room, auto waterers. Pastures fenced & x-fenced w electro-braid. 70x200 outdoor arena. Koi pond. Back to Corp Of Eng. land w access to trails.
Watch the video tour #2
- This lovely home is a mix of original charm and tasteful upgrades. Lots of hardwood floors. 2 bedrooms on the main floor with a large bathroom in-between. Renovated kitchen has a huge island and gorgeous countertops! Floor to ceiling windows across the dining room and living room brings in great natural light and the views. But if you want more views, just step out on the large deck for great views of the property. Don't miss the fantastic bath room and laundry off the side door. Perfect for coming in from a long day of riding and leaving all the dust at the door. The lower level offers two more bedrooms but note the 4th bedroom is unfinished and currently being used as a laundry room. Another large bathroom sits between the bedrooms. And the huge, huge family room is perfect for family fun! a wood burning stove at one end heats the whole area in the winter. And who can't use a 2nd full kitchen in their lower level?? Walk out to your covered sun porch for relaxing evenings.
- 40 beautiful acres of prime horse property just south of Lawrence KS. Just 10 minutes to Lawrence but perfect country living. The property is fenced and cross-fenced with electro-braid fencing for great pasture management. There are multiple pastures of various sizes and there is even additional acreage that could be fenced.
- The property borders the Corp of Engineer land giving you direct access to trails at Clinton Lake. You can ride for miles!!
Horse Facility Features
- Beautifully built 8 stall barn with each stall having dutch doors. Additional 9th foaling stall can be be removed for drive through trailer parking. The large center area was designed for openness and air flow. Stalls have auto waterers as to the pastures. There is a hay loft as well as additional ground level hay or equipment storage. The large walk rack has hot and cold water. There is also a grain room w sink, tack room, office and bathroom w shower. What more could you want?!
- Just a short walk to the 70x200 tree lined & fenced outdoor arena w sand footing.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
917 E 543 Rd, Lawrence, Douglas County, Kansas