This wonderful home sits on 88 beautiful acres - 80 wooded acres and 5 pasture acres with miles of manicured trails. The quarter mile gravel driveway leads to the secluded setting. Deer and turkey abound in this private oasis just twenty minutes from downtown Louisville. The property includes well-maintained walking trails, a spring, a creek and a waterfall.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Two century old barns were recrafted into this magnificent Montana Style log home
- Located just 30 easy minutes to downtown Louisville
- Meticulous attention to detail shines throughout this home I
- mpressive beams and over 360 panes of windows that provide an abundance of natural light overlooking approximately 80 wooded acres and 5 pasture acres with miles of manicured trails.
- The 3 story Creek Stone Fireplace is the center point of this remarkable home!
- Stone accents throughout!
- A massive Great Room with impressive loft area, which could be made into additional rooms
- A custom spiral staircase highlighted by custom ironwood
- Main chandelier has a center crystal weighing over 50 lbs.
- Massive open kitchen contains a Viking stove with stone and brick backsplash and custom sink that represnets a flowing stream.
- The steps leading to the lower level are repurposed boards from a ferry boat on the Ohio River.
- The Master Suite has a 2 story creek stone fireplace, a reading nook, massive walk-in closet with a washer & dryer and a huge master bath with a steam shower.
- This Beautiful, Immaculate Log Home is a nature lover's dream!
- 88 beautiful acres - 80 wooded and 5 pasture acres with miles of manicured trails, a spring, a creek and a waterfall.
- There is a 63x40 Pole Barn with concrete floor - the back side is ready for stalls.
- 1/4 mile gravel driveway leads to the secluded setting.
Horse Facility Features
- 5 pasture acres and a 63x40 pole barn with concrete floor and the back side is ready for stalls.
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3833 E Whiskey Run Rd NE, Georgetown, Harrison County, Indiana