LOVELY, SINGLE LEVEL 3 BED/2 BATH HOME ON 9.55 USABLE ACRES! Open floor plan, with updated kitchen, quartz counter tops with wood topped large kitchen island, stainless steel appliances. Living room with adjoining room for den/formal dining/music room? Knotty pine tongue & groove vaulted ceiling gives the area a warm yet spacious feel. Large laundry/mud room w/built in island for crafting, sewing, ect... Master bath w/dual vanity & jacuzzi tub/tiled shower combo. Vinyl siding and metal roof make for easy maintenance, wired for generator. Outside is 34' X 48' 3 stall horse barn with 12' x 12' tack area, 24' x 12' foaling stall area, and storage for 20+ tons of hay. Fenced and cross fenced, 3 separate pastures, loafing shed with in/out, heated water and round pen area, make this a horse lovers dream! Other out buildings include 20' x 20' shop with enclosed and open lean-tos and 10 x 20 storage shed. Community water, private road, sunsets & mountain views. MAKE IT YOURS TODAY!
- • 3 bed 2 bath, 1812 sq ft with covered back patio.
- • Open floor plan. Lots of windows for natural light.
- • Knotty Pine, Tongue & Groove vaulted ceiling in living room kitchen area.
- • Step down living room has gorgeous views of Rathdrum Mountain and beautiful sunsets.
- • Additional room beside Living room can be Den/Library/Music room or Formal dining room.
- • Kitchen was remodeled/updated on 2018 with custom built island w/polished wood
- countertop, quartz countertops, full backsplash, stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry.
- • Master bedroom has master bath with Dual vanity and Jacuzzi tub & 2 headed shower with
- tile surround.
- • 2 Guest bedrooms and full guest bath.
- • Extra large laundry room with island can double as sewing/craft room, has tons of storage.
- • Flooring in living room is Luxury Vinyl Plank, Vinyl in bathrooms, and carpet in bedrooms
- and hall.
- Mechanical features
- • Heat is Toyo Oil stove which heats bedrooms through forced air ducting, cadets in Living room, hall and bathroom.
- • Wired for generator with panel in Pantry that can control power to house, detached garage and barn during power outage.
- • Community well (Stepping Stones Estates) $ 55 per month covers 350,000 gallons per year of water and road maintenance for HOA roads.
- • Kootenai Electric for electricity.
- Property Features
- • 9.55 acres
- • Perimeter is fenced and cross fenced into 3 separate pastures, plus corral area where
- loafing shed is.
- • Pastures are planted in dry range pasture mix & provide 8 to 9 weeks of grazing.
- • Sprinklers in front and back.
- • Gravel driveway and huge gravel parking area with plenty of space for turning big rigs.
- • 60 ft diameter Round Pen with sand footing.
- • Smaller fenced garden area with raised beds.
- Out Buildings
- • 34 X 48 Metal Pole Building Barn with 3 complete 12 X 12 stalls, one 12 X 12 tack room area and one 12 x 24 foaling stall area that is not completely finished , but some material to finish are included. Electricity in and water near door. Multiple frost free hydrants on property.
- Room to put up 20 to 25 tones of hay.
- • 20 x 20 Detached Garage with 10 x 20 enclosed lean to and 10 x 20 open lean to.
- • 10 X 20 Storage shed.
- • 12 X 24 Loafing Shed
- 9.55 acres
- Southern Exposure
- Fully Fenced
- Cross fenced for 3 pastures and 1 corral with Loafing shed.
- Planted in Dryland Pasture Mix, providing grazing for 8 to 9 weeks
- Treed area of Aspens.
- Trail challenge course in pasture.
- Close to tons of riding trails and national forest lands!
Horse Facility Features
- 34' X 48' 3 stall horse barn with 12' x 12' tack area, 24' x 12' foaling stall area, and storage for 20+ tons of hay. Fenced and cross fenced, 3 separate pastures, loafing shed with in/out, heated water and round pen area, close to all the wonderful trails North Idaho offers!
- 7.7 miles
- 3 miles
- 4.8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15490 N Knudson St, Rathdrum, Kootenai County, Idaho