Property has open pasture with established grass, some wooded areas and free running spring. Room in light wooded area to expand pasture. It includes a riding arena, with power and water, at the entrance. Surrounded by large tracts so good privacy. Has a 40 x030 block building which can be converted to barn, workshop or hay barn. It has power and water in the building.
- The house is a custom southwestern style house with lovely landscaping. Has a perfect spot for a pool. Spacious rooms with 3 bedrooms and an office/4th bedroom. Wide cover veranda, large rear patio and barbeque/bar area. Perfect for outdoor and indoor entertaining. House has so many extras, including 2 fireplace, tile and hardwood floors, custom cabinetry and added insulation for sound control in interior walls. The separate dining room has a trey ceiling and great room has a beamed vaulted ceiling. Open access to the exterior through large glass doors and large windows grace most rooms. The house is constructed with real stucco and has a high end metal roof that looks like clay tile. Roof has a 50 year warranty. Kittchen appliance no more than 1 year old.
- Established fenced pasture
- Arena with water and power
- Wooded with hardwoods and pines
- Flowing creek
Horse Facility Features
- Established pasture
- 40 x 30 block building with water and power
- 17 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2223 Salem Rd, Watkinsville, Oconee County, Georgia