Looking for a small farm in one of the hottest Real estate markets in the US? Located in beautiful North Georgia, Gainesville, GA, then look no further! Here is a manageable 8 acre farm, four-sided brick home, 72 ft Raised center aisle Barn with concrete aisleway , 200' x 100' Riding arena, four fenced & cross-fenced paddocks, two run-in sheds. Convenient to horse show venues, local riding trails, shopping, entertainment and healthcare. Just minutes to Lake Lanier - closest park with boat ramp is about 2 minutes away!
Watch the video tour #1
- Four-sided Brick home and detached 2 car garage with a storage room.
- Three bedrooms and two and a half baths
- Architectural style: Cape-cod style country farmhouse with approximately 2300 sq feet
- Views of the horse pastures/ barn from many windows of the home
- Great room with vaulted ceilings, lots of windows, hardwood floors, French doors, stacked stone fireplace with gas logs and built-in bookshelves & cabinets.
- Sunroom with skylights
- Dining room with hardwood floors & pocket doors
- Large country kitchen and breakfast area ready for your updates
- Spacious primary ensuite with shower and a garden tub with jets and a walk-in closet
- Laundry room
- Powder room, Large country kitchen with a bay window
- Two secondary bedrooms at the other end of the home that share a full bath.
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Heating features: Heat Pump
- Cooling features: Electric
- Appliances included: Dishwasher SS, Oven/Range (Combo), Refrigerator SS, SS=Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Laundry features: Mud Room
- Levels: One Stories: 1
- New construction: No
- Year built: 1992
- Sewer information: Septic Tank
- Water information: Public
- Utilities for property: Underground Utilities, High Speed Internet
- Has HOA: No
- Conservation: Yes, eligible to go back into agricultural conservation
- New carpeting
- Updated lighting
- New roof
- New back decking
- Lot size: 8 Acres
- Lot features: Private & Gated
- Additional structures included: Garage, Barn, Two Run-in sheds in paddocks
- The driveway can easily be gated for additional privacy.
- Wireless dog fencing is on about 3 acres
- Conveniently located 7.5 miles from GA400
- Convenient to Gainesville and Dawsonville shopping, entertainment, and Healthcare (NEGA Medial center is one of the top hospitals in the country)
Horse Facility Features
- 72 ft Raised-Center-aisle Barn with a concrete aisleway.
- Hay storage
- Shavings storage with rolling door
- Feed room
- Tack room
- Wash stall
- Future Bathroom plumbed
- The Barn was designed for eight 12’ x 12’ stalls. (Two of the eight have been installed with tongue & groove pine and aluminum bars and Equestall flooring and the remaining six are unfinished and have been used for temporary stalls, equipment storage and Jump standard storage so are an open palette as to whatever you would like to do in this space.
- Riding arena 200' x 100' Fenced and gated
- Fenced and cross-fenced with four separate paddocks (all 4-board fencing except for rear fenceline)
- Two run-in sheds - the one in the top two paddocks being a double-sided shed.
- Grasses are a Bermuda & Fescue mixture
- Freezeless faucets located in the barn, in front of the barn and at the top run-in shed
- Electric fencing (solar charger) on the top rail of the fencing in the front paddocks
- 30-45 minutes to Wills Park
- 1 hour from UGA Equine Hospital in Athens
- 1+hour to Ga international Horse Park in Conyers
- Convenient to local horse trails: Don Carter Park, Dawson Forest, and Bull Mountain.
- 9.2 miles
- 2 miles
- 14.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4405 Price Rd, Gainesville, Hall County, Georgia