TWO HOMES! FAMILY COMPOUND! HORSE FARM!
Quiet serenity abounds on this gorgeous 22+ acre horse farm featuring 2 homes, stunning 5 stall horse barn, large pole barn, chicken coop, and a small shared pond on edge of property.Property is fenced and cross-fenced. Approximately 17 acres in pasture and 5 wooded acres. Prime location: Located in eastern Floyd County, Georgia, just three miles from Barnsley Garden Resort and in the National Blue Ribbon Award-winning Johnson Elementary School district. Dazzling sunrises and sunsets. The beautiful, rolling pastures are the perfect canvas for the brilliant colors painted across the skies many mornings and evenings!
- The main home, built in 1995, is @ 3,000 sq. ft. and features 3 large bedrooms and 4 full baths (Each bedroom has its own ensuite with an additional full bath in the hall), large living room w/fireplace, dining room, spacious kitchen, office, large laundry room, gorgeous den w/ stacked-stone fireplace, tongue & groove wood walls, exposed-beam vaulted ceilings. Life-proof, wood grain flooring throughout living area. All bedrooms are carpeted and feature their own full, tiled baths with plenty of storage. Master bedroom features trey ceilings, crown molding, and two walk-in closets. Master bath has separate walk-in shower, jetted soaking tub, and crown molding. Home office sits above a two-car garage that is connected to main house with a deck and a covered walkway. Fenced back yard is perfect for dogs or play area for children. Property features recently planted blueberry and blackberry bushes, and pear trees.
- The guest house is situated on 1+ gorgeous acres. This cute wood bungalow, has beautiful views! Approximately 1,000 sq. ft. features 2 BR, 1 BA, kitchen, laundry room, large living area, attached 2-car garage/carport, covered back porch, and large fenced area for pets. Currently leased month-to-month.
- With the guest house as rental property, a 5 stall horse barn to board horses, and nightly/weekend rentals of the fully-furnished "glamping" space in the hayloft, there is significant income-producing potential with this property!
Horse Facility Features
- Approximately 17 acres in pasture. Fenced and cross-fenced currently into 4 pastures. Two barns.
- Barn 1-Stunning, 5-stall horse barn featuring, bathroom, laundry area, tack room, feed room, automatic fly spray system, interior wash-down bay w/hot & cold water, exterior wash down area, massive hay loft, standing-seam metal roof, and run-in areas on both sides of barn. Each stall has insulated water buckets and swing out feed and hay racks so all feeding and watering can be done without entering the stall with the horses. Barn can house guests in addition to horses! Half of the hay loft has been adapted and furnished to a living area for seasonal and relaxing Air B&B type, "glamping" experience. Full-size refrigerator, microwave and all furnishings for living area in loft are included.
- Barn 2– Large pole-barn, half on concrete slab, houses tractor and implements, mowers, fencing supplies, etc, for farm. Chicken coop with fenced and covered area for chickens is next to pole barn.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
202 Gill Rd, Kingston, Floyd County, Georgia