Welcome home to your secluded 8 acre Horse farm. Despite being 18 minutes from downtown Chattanooga, from the moment you pull in the canopied, winding driveway you know you have entered a pocket apart from civilization.
The 5 bedroom, 3 bath, two story home shows the love, care, and attention to detail of the previous owners throughout.
Custom built pantry & laundry shelving, two master suites, two jacuzzi tubs, a large, pull-out cedar closet, two bonus rooms, and a Den/media room are just some of the added comforts waiting inside.
In addition to the main house, is a 1 bedroom 1 bathroom guest house with a wrap-around porch. This also has a 5 year old metal roof. The foundation has a 10 year warranty on it and new mini split has also been installed.
Beautiful views of Aetna and Lookout mountains from all sides of the farm.
Adjacent to Aetna Mountain wilderness; both wildlife viewing and riding areas abound!
Call today to make your appointment to see this truly unique mountain gem!
Watch the video tour #1
- The care extends to the bones and systems of the home as well!
- *New Central H/A for upstairs* *5-year-old Metal roof* *New windows*
- *Full front covered sitting porch and full-length deck in the rear.*
- *41' x 6.5' tornado shelter / dry storage.* *Freezer room.*
- *3 recently installed mini splits downstairs.*
- *4 bay covered carport adjacent to the house*
- *Private outdoor shower*
- There are also 4 barns all with power and water (pex piping):
- 1)5 stall running barn.
- 2)Traditional two-story barn with hay loft, two stalls, and a tack room.
- 3)Two story 60' x 40' training / sale barn: has an attached Chicken house with fenced yard. Also has 5 year old metal roof.
- 4)Three bay equipment barn. 1 bay has been converted to an air-conditioned workshop.
- Additional 24' x 20' aluminum carport / boat shed.
Horse Facility Features
- The main fenced pasture is a little over an acre, with the secondary pasture offering another almost quarter acre.
- There are seven stalls between two of the barns.
- There are riding trails on the property as well as being convenient to Aetna, Lookout, and Raccoon Mountain.
- 12.5 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1394 GA-299, Wildwood, Dade County, Georgia