Best of both worlds! Welcome home to a peaceful, private country retreat that is only minutes away from shopping, grocery stores, restaurants and entertainment. Income potential when nearby county equestrian park is complete! Ideal boarding facility location minutes from the new park at Blackjack Mountain.
Watch the video tour #2
- This fully renovated, custom log cabin offers truly spectacular views.
- Situated on a 37-acre (+/-) working horse farm, it is the perfect mix of rustic and modern, with open beams and rock or wood designs, a high-end gourmet kitchen and custom tiled bathrooms.
- Master plus one bedroom on main, two giant bedrooms with full bath on 2nd floor. Master features an amazing view across the pasture, walk-in closet with custom built-ins and a true spa experience in the master bathroom with marble tile, his/hers vanities, large, standalone claw-foot tub and shower with multiple shower heads.
- Oversized kitchen features breakfast bar seating up to 6, peninsula plus an island, hickory cabinets, high-end appliances, custom stonework, granite countertops and two pantries.
- Upstairs bathroom features large shower with decorative tile, seat and two shower heads.
- Wraparound porch continues on all four sides of the home, allowing you to experience spectacular mountain and sunset views, or views of the pastures and peaceful woods.
- Metal roof was recently inspected and updated.
- Detached garage, built in 2019, has steel log siding and is 50x28 feet with tall garage doors to fit your largest equipment, or easily four cars. Garage includes freight elevator to attic storage.
- Four pastures totaling 10 acres are cross-fenced with barbed wire and 8 paddock gates. Two additional acres are cleared for pasture and have access to the creek that runs through the property, offering continuous water to livestock.
- Property is minutes away from the Blackjack Mountain equestrian park, which is under development.
- 37+/- acres
- 10 fenced acres
- Defined trails
- Amazing views
- Tons of space for trailer/equipment parking
Horse Facility Features
- 10 fenced acres
- Riding trails
- 18 miles
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1021 New Mexico Rd, Bowdon, Carroll County, Georgia