PRICE IMPROVEMENT : Whimsical Acres Farm where you can escape the paparazzi. Own almost 1200 feet of the North Oconee River! Your own paradise on 31.44 acres. A large barn/garage/workshop and a tractor shed/ well house. Drilled well has double filters and is very good water. Owner has a garden and hunts the property every season. There are trails and easy assess to the entire river front. There is also a large pasture area for your horses. You will feel like you are in our own enchanted forest wonderland but you are only 4 miles from I-85 and less than 10 miles to Kroger. Tanger Outlets are 12 miles.
- Main house (3BR/2.5 baths), Guest house (2 BR/ 1 full bath & two 1/2 baths) . All the bells and whistles with many one-of-a-kind features. Hardwoods, crown molding, granite, stainless steel kitchen, central vacuum, bonus room and large attic floored for storage. Covered patio and large screened back porch. New dishwasher and A/C in Spring of 2022.
- The big surprise is the 3 yr old guest house which has made it the talk of family and friends for it's lavish entertainment possibilities. It has a kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a free standing ice maker. lifetime flooring upstairs. It is a 2204 sq. ft. bldg. with a separate power meter and huge septic tank to accommodate large family events. There is power to the arbors and there are lights and lamp posts outside. Several weddings and other family events have taken place here. Family gatherings and holidays will never be the same! You will feel like you are in our own enchanted forest wonderland
- Almost 1200 feet of the North Oconee River
- Seasonal hunting and fishing
- Your own private riding trails
- 16 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
69W8+QQ Maysville, Maysville, Banks County, Georgia