This world-class equestrian facility is capable of housing any riding style and has great income producing potential with infrastructure already in place to be used as a training, boarding or breeding facility. The beautiful homes, barns, wells, and included equipment offer all the support facilities needed for any operation. There is plenty of opportunity for this beautiful equestrian property; at one time simultaneously serving as a cattle operation and currently generating lease income on 40 acres.
Watch the video tour #1
- The property has two residences; the first is a 2,304 sq. ft., 3 bedroom, 3 bath, with two large living areas and a fully screened patio complete with saltwater pool and hot tub. The second is a charming, 1,134 sq. ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bath cottage with vaulted ceilings and a screened-in porch.
- Located in the Northwest Florida panhandle in the secluded outskirts of DeFuniak Springs, you would never know you are just 50 miles north of the beautiful Beaches of South Walton on Northwest Florida's Emerald Coast. The Argentine Bahiagrass grazing land is fully fenced with beautiful high-performance electrified board fencing, with 6 total paddocks, including two larger paddocks that you could turn up to 4 horses out into. The deeded lands consist of 100.6 acres, all of which can be classified as ag-exempt. There are multiple wells, including a high pressure agricultural well and three barns.
Horse Facility Features
- • 4,800 sq. ft. Ameristeel barn, Twelve 14x14 stalls and rubber mats throughout
- • Air-Conditioned Tack Room/Washer/Dryer/Half Bath
- • Lighted outdoor riding arena with excellent performance footing
- • Pastures and paddocks with automatic water systems
- • Multiple wells
- • 4,840 sq. ft. car/equip. barn with 3 over-sized car/truck garages and all equipment included.
- • 6,850 sq. ft. cattle/storage barn, concrete flooring for storage for hay, shavings, trailers
- • Centrally located to many regional A-rated equestrian events: Ocala, Gulfport, Jacksonville, & more
- • Close proximity to International airport
- • Self-sustaining farm with diesel generator
- 17 miles
- 17 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5683 FL-2, DeFuniak Springs, Walton County, Florida