Ready for a change? Check this out. Newly built luxury home with a family feel to it. Located just south of Ocala and minutes from the Florida Turnpike and I-75 for convenience to everything in central Florida. This equestrian community is a hidden gem that is just now building out. With miles of trails, temporary day stalls, and water make for a great day out with your horses. Private gated community, wide open spaces, miles of trails, close to everything yet such a peaceful setting.
No expense spared when building this breathtaking home. Large rooms with plenty of space for everyone, 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with beautiful finishes all on a single floor for aging in place. Privacy for everyone in the home with a central open family area. Lots of storage everywhere with a huge walk in pantry in the kitchen.
Large covered front porch for early morning coffee and sunrise, and covered lanai and pool for sunsets and family time. You won't ever want to leave. Property currently has agricultural exemption, grow or raise your own food, bring your horses and enjoy life.
Watch the video tour #1
- Newly built custom, under roof 4900, square foot pool home on 12+acres with no expense spared.
- Large open main area floor plan yet with private bedrooms and office space.
- 5 Bedroom, 3 bath, one is used for office. Guest bedroom has pool bath.
- Large closets in all rooms, master closet is the size of a standard bedroom.
- Huge kitchen with separate freezer and refrigerator and beautiful finishes.
- Large walk in pantry.
- 16 high ceilings in the main living area and 8 foot doors throughout give this home style and elegance.
- 2 sided fireplace flanks the family room and outdoor patio.
- Large front porch with comfy swing to have your morning coffee and watch the sunrise.
- Heated salt water pool with built in spa, large covered porch, with fireplace, and outdoor kitchen.
- 3 car attached garage with 1 bay door sized for taller vehicle.
- Mud room off garage with laundry room adjacent.
- Propane cooktop, on demand water heater, and pool heater. Large buried tank.
- 12.33 acres of combination pasture and light woods.
- 2 paddocks with cross fencing and water.
- Property is partially fenced with board fence.
- Landscaped and irrigated around the home.
- Backs up to 27000 acre property for privacy.
- 40 x 60 workshop with power for ???-- hay barn, horse stalls, or whatever your needs are.
- There is even a playhouse for the young at heart.
Horse Facility Features
- Equestrian community.
- Miles of riding trail.
- Day barn with water for extended rides.
- Board fencing.
- 20 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9118 NW 26th St, Wildwood, Sumter County, Florida