This 13.75-Acre Equestrian Estate Features The Main Home, A Guesthouse, A Horse Barn, Multiple Pasture Areas, An Oversized Detached Garage, And Is Just Moments From I-4, Several Miles From 417 And Downtown Sanford, And Only ~30-Minutes from Orlando.
Watch the video tour #1
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms.
- Commercial-Grade Kitchen with High-End Stainless Steel Appliances, Granite Counter Tops, And Solid Wood Cabinetry.
- Oversized Master Bedroom, Including an En-Suite Bathroom.
- Solid Flooring Materials Throughout the Home.
- Bonus Room.
- Saltwater Pool.
- Attached Two-Car Garage
- A Two-Bedroom Two-Bathroom Guesthouse Complete with A Full Kitchen, Living Room, And Two Single-Car Attached Garages.
- Large Detached Garage to Store All of Your Groundskeeping Equipment.
- Pasture Areas Are Fenced with Vinyl Plank.
- Pasture Areas Offer Watering Systems, Irrigation, And Ponds.
Horse Facility Features
- A 7-Stall Horse Barn That Includes an Interior Wash Rack, Tack Room, Medical Stall, And Office.
- This Barn Is Outfitted with Rubber Flooring, Hay Racks, Fans, An Auto-Watering System, And A Fogging System.
- 4.5 miles
- 3 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4600 Nebraska Ave, Sanford, Seminole County, Florida