Property Overview: Everything you could want in a TURN KEY working Horse Farm! Perfect for the Professional Equestrian, or just the serious hobbyist.
Recent upgrades to main home include a new Architectural shingle roof in 2020, and custom kitchen with Blue Macauba Quarzite Countertops and all stainless appliances. New wooden laminate flooring throughout. Second home is a 2/2 Scotbilt Manufactured home with own fully fenced yard, and own septic tank, installed 5 years ago. Tape and Texture interior finish. Storage shed by Manufactured home conveys.
- Closed circuit 9 camera home security system.
- Custom Quartzite countertops and backsplash
- Many fruit trees, berries, vegetable garden
- Chicken coop with a run for the chickens
- Very large garden with raised garden beds
- Property starts with an electronic private gated entry, leading to a CBS 3/2 Heated Pool Home
- wood burning fireplace
- integral workshop/studio
- custom kitchen, split plan, with beautiful views
- Pool and concrete multi-level deck overlooks
- seven double fenced lush paddocks, with lean to's automatic waterers to all
- Pasture fertilized and seeded annually.
- Perfect for all horse disciplines.
- 2/2 mobile perfect opportunity for ARBnB Or VRBO
- Mobile has front gated pasture and water
Horse Facility Features
- 8 stall custom barn with own well, hot and cold water, tack room, extra storage room.
- air conditioned feed room
- birthing stall
- Barn has new metal roof 2015
- two 30 Amp RV hookups, 1 under barn and covered
- Professional round pen, LIGHTED ARENA
- 1/4 mile grass track
- entire property fenced and cross fenced
- no climb on perimeter
- Wash rack with hot and cold water.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10905 NE 36th Ave, Anthony, Marion County, Florida