Magnificent custom built two-story home near Madison, FL. Attention to detail is evident in this home from the Amish made cabinets, the central staircase, and everything in between. Great home for entertaining, kitchen has large island with additional sink, two dishwashers, double oven, & walk-in pantry. Master suite is downstairs and features entry way to back porch, multi purpose den is also downstairs would make a great 4th bd, office, etc. Upstairs there are two oversized bedrooms and a guest bathroom. Gorgeous rolling pasture with pond perfect for a horse/cattle farm.
- • 9’ Ceilings throughout
- • 17’ Vaulted ceiling over family room, stairway, dining room, and entry foyer
- • Cultured marble sills
- • Solid core doors
- • Harwood floors/tile
- • Storage under staircase
- • Attic over garage designed for light non-air-conditioned storage of small items
- • Spacious laundry room with custom Amish cabinetry, standard washer/dryer, French door refrigerator, and Crane ceramic laundry tub. A full bath adjoins the laundry room
- • Comfort height toilets in all bathrooms
- • Built-in microwave
- • Custom Amish made cabinets with lots of pull-out drawers and lazy susan
- • Double oven and glass top cooking stove
- • Refrigerator and two dishwashers
- • Stainless appliances
- • Large island with deep sink & granite tile top
- • Garbage disposal
- • Walk-in pantry
- • Ceiling fans in all rooms
- • Coat closet in foyer
- • Master suite downstairs
- • Two bedrooms and bath upstairs
- • An all-purpose room downstairs has been used as an office, a bedroom, and a dedicated TV viewing room. The most recent use is a Zoom meeting studio where light and sound can be controlled.
- *Two water heaters. One supplies the laundry, kitchen, and bath area. The other supplies the two baths in the bedroom area (water arrives with less waiting time).
- *Two heat pumps. One supplies the main part of the home and the other supplies the bedroom area (advantage is cooler bedrooms without having to supply the entire home at the same temperature setting).
- *240 Volt 400 Amp electrical service. This provides ample space and power for expansion. The electrical panels have surge protectors that protect all circuits in the panels.
- • Large, covered porch, on front, west, and rear of home
- • Recessed lighting on porch
- • Oversized two car garage with plumbed Plant Sink for the would-be gardener/landscaper
- • Fenced & cross fenced (barbed wire)
- • Landscaped with drip tubes around house
- • Greenhouse/pumphouse, provides shelter for tender plants in winter and a warm home for pump and well gear
- • Stem wall foundation
- • 30’ x 40’ Metal storage building with concrete floor, two 10’ tall bay doors, & standard door
- • Pond (keeps water except during extreme draughts)
- • 2 x 6 fully insulated exterior walls, exterior surfaces are Concrete Surface Brick sheeting and Hardy Plank
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1353 NW Boggy Bay Rd, Greenville, Madison County, Florida