Elegantly Traditional, this one owner all brick home features 4373 square feet of living space with a 20’ X 60’ screened pool, a 3800 square foot outbuilding. This 95 X 40 building has nearly 600 square feet of air conditioned storage space and 5 additional garage doors to include a 15 X 40 RV garage presenting an attractive setting in an outstanding location of Lake County.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Entering the property you are greeted by stately oak trees shading the driveway establishing a southern ambience to this graceful estate. The tiered walkway directs you to the double door entry of this Southern Manor. With a traditional floor plan the living room, dining room & kitchen are all oversized making entertaining family or friends a spacious delight. While the expansive dining room can comfortably accommodate 12 or more guest, a large kitchen offers generous space for your culinary interest. A wood burning fireplace is found in the family room where the walls are lined with wood plank creating a comfortable & cozy retreat. Currently being used as an office, this flexible space can be utilized as a den/study, a computer/gaming room or even a child’s play room. With 620 square feet, the recreation room boasts its private HVAC system for total comfort control combined with a custom crafted wet bar making this the perfect place for a game of billiards, an evening of cards or a friendly gathering for a glass of wine or other adult beverages. A substantial Master Suite on the second floor features nearly 700 square feet to include a sitting room, walk in closet and the En-suite bath with pedestal sinks, jetted tub and separate shower. Three of the 4 bedrooms have access to the rear balcony overlooking the huge in-ground pool. If that’s not enough, your barn, garages and workshop are already here.
- Fenced 10 acres.
- Currently zoned agricultural but can be equestrian.
- Fantastic Lake County Florida location with large equestrian properties nearby.
Horse Facility Features
- Owners once kept their horses on the property.
- The outbuilding has partial dirt floor and can be set up again for equestrian use.
- 5 miles
- 4 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
23420 Wolf Branch Rd, Sorrento, Lake County, Florida