Rare opportunity to own 146+ acres of unspoiled central Florida farm land with over 3,000 feet of lake frontage on Lake Griffin on the Harris Chain of Lakes. Resting at the end of a dead end street, you are sure to appreciate the privacy but also the convenience of being less than 15 minutes from shopping, dining and amenities of Lady Lake and The Villages Community nearby. Schedule your private tour today to experience this rare, serene property in person. Please enjoy the attached video, interior photos coming soon and available upon request.
Watch the video tour #2
- Endless opportunities await for this parcel zoned A1 which currently features a comfortable and well appointed 2,500+/- sqft home with soaring ceilings with beams, stone fireplace, solid 8' doors, and hardwood floors;
- Three new 2 bedroom apartments (currently used for short term rentals).
- Private ponds enhance the natural feel of this special property with approximately 67 acres of uplands and 79 acres of pasture and wetlands.
- A canal leading on to the property provides the opportunity to privately launch and house your watercraft right across from Bird Island.
- This property is located minutes to local shopping and dining; less than an hour to Ocala, The World Equestrian Center, Florida Horse Park, Marjorie Harris Carr Cross Florida Greenway; and just over and hour to Orlando, Disney and Universal.
- Endless opportunities await for this one of a kind large tract of lakefront land.
Horse Facility Features
- An easily expandable barn with 2 stalls
- pole barn
- lakefront entertainment area
- cross fencing with two large pastures and numerous smaller paddocks
- 8.2 miles
- 4.7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
37800 Illinois St, Lady Lake, Lake County, Florida