Carbery Fields is a spectacular New England Equestrian Facility. Energy conscious this property was built and designed with Geothermal heat and cooling, a solar array and 10 K W generator back up that serves the entire farm and facility. @ $1,200,000 there are 16 level fenced acres. 70m x 30m outdoor rind with judges gazebo. Good trailer parking for events and a summer bathroom house for attendees to those events.
There is a 2 bedroom 2 bath ranch, house that is heated and cooled by geothermal technology. In the Indoor arena is an upper level, over the clients lounge 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment. There is a total of 16 stalls currently on the property with room for expansion if desired. The main barn has 12 box stalls, and is attached to the 60x20 meter indoor arena and offers an additional 4 stalls, and client lounge with 1/2 bath. Other barn features include barn managers office, wash stall, heated bridle room, commercial kitchen for events, spectator seating and much more.
Also available @$1,900,000. is an additional 25 acres, 3400 sf center chimney cape with 3 car garage, 2 bedroom apartment above garage. Home has 4 bedrooms, 3 on the main level, one up. Lower level game room. There is also a 8 stall barn sits alongside that residence and provides a private location for personal horses. There is just so much to offer with this property, please contact Lori at 860-614-0666 for additional documents, floorplans, and list of all features.
- Geothermal heating & cooling
- Solar Array
- 4 bedrooms 4 baths, 3 bedrooms including master on main level.
- Staff apartment with 1 bedroom and full bath.
- Upscale kitchen with commercial appliances
- Large deck off kitchen area that overlooks the fields.
- Rumford center chimney fireplace in living room
- Large sunroom off living room
- Lower level family room with fireplace and recreation room
- 3 car attached garage
- Well at main house produces 25 gallons a minute
- Guest house
- 2 bedroom
- 2 bath
- One level
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- well for guest house and horse barn produces 35 gallons a minute.
- Additional living spaces include a 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the main house for staff/student
- A 1 bedroom 1 bath apartment in the indoor arena for staff/groom/trainer,
- 16 acres $1,200.000 or 40 acres @ $1,900,000.
- Sub dividable
- 12, 1/2 acre paddocks at main barn
- 3, 1 acre paddocks at the 8 stall barn property
- 3, 4-5 acres fields. at the 8 stall barn property
Horse Facility Features
- Gorgeous facility with 16 stalls in the main barn and 8 stalls in the owners barn
- 20m x 60 m indoor arena
- Stadium seating for 35-40
- 1 bedroom, full bath staff apartment overlooks the arena
- Client lounge with 1/2 bath sits at end of the arena
- Heated bridle room
- 2 locker rooms for saddles
- Storage rooms
- Office for barn manager
- Heated grain room with 1/2 bath
- Inside & outside wall stalls
- Upper level hay loft
- Commercial kitchen for large events
- Outdoor 30m x 70 m ring with judges gazebo
- Good trailer parking, warm up areas and summer bathroom for attendees.
- Paddocks have run in sheds
- Nelson waterers throughout the property, 33 in total.
- This property can be purchased with the Equestrian facility on 16 acres @ $1,200,000.00 or the entire 40 acres property, contact Lori For more information 860-614-0666
- 12 miles
- 5 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
859 Beaumont Hwy, Lebanon, New London County, Connecticut