Phenomenal Mountain Oasis! This lovely equestrian paradise has it all at 15.25 tranquil acres + easy convenient accessibility only 15 minutes up Rist Canyon Rd from Vern's on 287. Lovingly maintained as nature beckons at every turn, Fresh, Updated & Move-in ready. A Colorado outdoor lover's dream - Complete w/ 8 outbuildings -incl a Beautiful 5 stall barn/pasture & tack room, hay barn, 2 workshops, & more! All new roofing installed in 2020/gutters, newer casement windows, newer furnace & H2O Heater = this Beauty features all the treasures of the outdoors + Gorgeous Interior/perfect appointments! Farm to table? Check out this Eat-in Chef's kitchen w/ upper end SS appliances (Thermador gas cktp) Primary Suite has a spacious 5 piece bath, loaded w/ storage throughout. 2,038 finished w/ 3 Bdrms, 2 Baths + heated attached 2 car gar. Site finished HW flrs, Wood burning F/P & Gas Stove. Expansive deck & flagstone patio outdoor living, 5 acre pasture, previous owner had hay production.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- INTERIOR/MAIN LEVEL:
- • Wood Burning Fireplace & Gas Jotel stove.
- • Easy + Multiple accessways or doorways to outdoor living.
- • Central Vac & Solar Tubes.
- • 5 piece nicely sized Primary Bathroom.
- • Fresh new interior paint & Lighting & ceiling fan.
- • Newer upgraded casement windows.
- • Shiny solid site finished hardwood floors + low maintenance tile.
- • Separate convenient laundry room w/ Utility sink, Washer + Dryer.
- • Warm natural daylight fills every room, the orientation of this home (east facing) is absolutely perfect for snow melt, and passive solar!
- • Featuring 3 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms = 2,038 sqft in the main residence.
- • Gaze out to endless miles of Unobstructed Rocky Mountain views.
- • 3 access portals to the crawlspace.
- • Easy flow, “Open Concept” layout, entertains amazingly with flexible and expansive outdoor living!
- SPACIOUS Eat-in Chef’s Kitchen:
- Designed for every convenience – truly ideal for open entertaining.
- • Upgraded Stainless Steel gourmet kitchen appliances, 5 burner gas cooktop Thermador + Thermador hood, Kitchen Aid wall oven (upper convection oven) + Frigidaire Warmer Drawer. Microwave, Samsung Dishwasher.
- • High end customized cabinetry with dove-tail jointing, trash pull out & crown moulding.
- • Under cabinetry lighting.
- • Large Format Travertine & Butcher Block countertops.
- • Full Travertine tile backsplash.
- • Eat-in Kitchen – loaded with cabinetry & countertop space – perfect farm to table experience!
- EXTERIOR + OUTBUILDINGS:
- • Elaborate Equestrian compound that embodies nature & a Complete Outdoor lover’s Colorado living environment. Farm to Table – wonderful gardening opportunities & idyllic Outdoor Living options!
- • Seasonal stream on the property that runs around 3 months of the year.
- • NEW 2020 roofing (Gus Roofing) main home has Class IV/Class A shingle & new gutters, new roofing on the 5 stall horse barn, detached Shop (original garage), hay barn, chicken coop, workshop to the north & haybarn.
- • Extensive spring fed Irrigation system fully operational for the garden, flower beds & lawn.
- • Newer casement windows.
- • Fresh stain on planked walkways from the home.
- • 200 amp. Main electrical panel & updated Electrical by K&R 2022.
- • Grape Vines, Roses, Mountain perennials, apples trees & lilacs.
- • Pride of Ownership shines, lovingly maintained inside and out!
- • Multiple decks & pergola & large flagstone front & back patios.
- • Outlets conveniently located under the deck
- • Gas plumbed to the deck area, super convenient for an additional firepit and/or gas grill.
- • 220V Electrical is run in the attached garage.
- • Convenient Hydrants throughout the property for watering and horses.
- • Most of the main home is low maintenance brick.
- • Separate access road, wonderful options for camping.
- • Cozy & Robust Wood Burning Stove in the Cabin/Retreat. (easy to connect
- electrical if one wanted in the future.)
- • Tank by the large piece of stone in the front flagstone patio that can be filled up for water feature.
Horse Facility Features
- Location Description: Wooded Lot, Evergreen Trees ,Deciduous Trees, Native Grass, Rolling Lot, Sloping Lot, Meadow, Outbuildings ,House/Lot Faces E, Unincorporated
- Horse Property: Horse(s) Allowed, Zoning Appropriate for 4+ Horses, Barn with 3+ Stalls, Pasture ,Tack Room, Hay Storage Building
- Fences: Partially Fenced ,Enclosed Fenced Area, Wood Fence ,Wire Fence, Metal Post Fence
- Views: Foothills View, Plains View
- Road Access: County Road/County Maintained
- Road Surface At Property Line: Gravel Road
- This unique piece of “Colorado Heaven” features quick easy access, just 15 minutes from 287 & “Vern’s Place” on 15.25 peaceful acres, with abundant wildlife and nature’s breath right at your doorstep! This haven provides a 5 acre pasture with healthy past hay production & storage, and a nice diversity of meadows, access and timber. A tranquil wildlife retreat that is just far enough for privacy + seclusion, yet close enough to run into town for groceries, restaurants, hardware, stores, etc. in the peaceful town of Laporte or Fort Collins.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11491 Rist Canyon Rd, Bellvue, Larimer County, Colorado