Welcome to Skelton Mountain Dream Ranch located 40 minutes West of Fort Collins, CO. This stunning equestrian property boasts 180 +/- acres of diverse mountain land including 3/4 of a mile of Stove Prairie Creek. It includes a 3008 sqft home, detached garage, 12 stall horse barn, indoor and outdoor arenas, and much much more! This unique listing truly offers everything one could want in a great equestrian property with pristine mountain living.
Watch the video tour #1
- The 3-bedroom/ 3-bathroom home features a gorgeous 2-story layout with high-end finishes. It was designed and engineered to be a passive house that is incredibly energy efficient with 17" exterior walls and custom triple pane window and doors. The main level of the house offers a spacious eat-in kitchen, separate formal dining room, sizable office space, laundry room and great room. The great room includes a beautiful stone, wood-burning fireplace and large front windows with breathtaking mountain views. The Master bedroom is also located on the main floor, and features a Jack and Jill bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- Climbing the beautiful custom curved staircase to the second level of the home, you will find two additional guest bedrooms, a stone tile bathroom with Jacuzzi Tub, and two spacious loft balconies (with ample room for futon beds, an additional office space or reading area). The entire house boasts plenty of windows and skylights, which offer exquisite natural lighting throughout the house and stunning views of the surrounding area. And perhaps one of the greatest features of the home is the expertly designed outdoor patio area that overlooks the South side of the property. This great set up boasts a nice outdoor kitchen/ grilling area, a wonderful space for entertaining guests and friends, as well as a separate gas fire pit area to enjoy year round. Adjacent to the house is the detached two car garage for parking and storage.
- Skelton Mountain Dream Ranch encompasses 180 +/- acres of lush meadows, pine trees, and beautiful rock outcrops in a mountain setting. Stove Prairie Creek meanders through for 3/4 of a mile and also feeds a pond on the property. It is fenced and cross fenced for multiple pastures, with most of them having access to Stove Prairie Creek. Three of the pastures also include loafing sheds, one with a store room.
- The property consists of two separate lots, each with its own well. The main property (Lot 2) is 160 +/- acres and includes the house and all of the outbuildings. Lot 1 is 20 acres and adjoins Lot 2. This listing is for both properties sold together
Horse Facility Features
- Its extensive horse facilities include a 30m x 60m indoor dressage arena, an outdoor dressage arena, a 60' round pen, and a 12 stall horse barn. The horse barn includes 11 12' X 12' paddock stalls, (7 of which have connecting outdoor runs) plus a 12' X 16' foaling stall, all with automatic waterers. It also includes a 12' X 12' tack room as well as a separate office area with a sink, bathroom and washer/dryer.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
861 Stove Prairie Rd, Bellvue, Larimer County, Colorado