Custom built Leck Home Equestrian ranch featuring some of Colorado's finest mountain views on 40 acres near the Arkansas River surrounded by thousands of acres of BLM land. The home boasts 19ft ceilings with Douglas fir beams, two fireplaces, a custom built breakfast nook, walk in pantry with antique Eastlake door, knotty alder kitchen cabinets throughout, knotty alder barn doors, granite countertops, dining room with antiqued bronze faux tin tile ceiling, wet bar, breezeway to guest suite and a gorgeous guest suite. For the equestrian lover, enjoy the Cleary Barn that has 4 Classic Equine European-style stalls with heated automatic waterer and thermostat controlled fans, Dutch doors with individual stall runs and layered stall flooring system with rubber stall mats and a grooming bay. Check out this tack room, faux-tin ceiling tiles, tongue-in-groove beetle kill pine walls, 6 wall saddle racks, fireplace, a/c unit and wifi. The property also features a 30x60 insulated shop with 2 garage doors and 10,000 watt heater, 100 amp service and 50 amp welding plug. A 30x40 garage with 2 garage doors and 100 amp service, near the garage and shop is also a hay shed/ carport. As you make your way to the 100x 200 ft Priefer wood and rail arena you will also notice another large shed for trailer parking and hay storage. The land has 3 pasture/paddock areas fenced with hotwire. Don't forget the 320 amp 15.3 kw grid tied solar system. Move in ready and waiting for you and your livestock!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 5 Bedroom 3.5 Bath
- Custom home built in 2019
- Electric 320 amp 15.3kw solar array grid tied, installed December 2020.
- Cooled with central air with separate upstairs zone control.
- Water well with iron removal, softening system for home.
- Main bathroom/ bedroom- Custom knotty alder barn door.
- Claw-foot stand alone tub
- Dual head walk-in shower.
- Rough cut Douglas fir ceiling beams
- Large walk-in closet.
- Kitchen- custom built breakfast nook with large picture window
- Walk-in pantry with antique Eastlake door with original hardware and glass.
- 2 Fisher- Paykel dishwasher drawers.
- Knotty alder cabinets.
- Picture window above the composite farmhouse sink slides open for bar pass-through.
- Granite countertops- 12 foot island has chiseled edge
- 52 bottle capacity stainless steel built-in/freestanding wine chiller
- Hammered copper bar sink.
- Dining Room- Antiqued bronze faux tin tile ceilings.
- Access to large covered patio with two ceiling fans and 2 patio heaters, one 6,000 watt and one 4,000 watt.
- Family Room- 19-foot ceiling with rough cut Douglas fir beams
- Fireplace with custom- made knotty alder mantle
- Custom made all wood 8 foot front door with matching transom window
- 3-8' windows topped by 3-6' windows provide full view of mountains
- Mud Room- Built-in drawers with electrical access, leather-finish granite countertop and faux-brick tiling between enclosed coat and broom closet.
- Laundry room has shower that is fitted with slide-in plexiglass to convert into a dog grooming area.
- Laundry room has leather-finish granite countertop with full size undercount composite sink and no-touch faucet.
- Breezeway- Tongue and goove beetle-kill pine ceiling with skylights.
- Entry to oversized single car garage.
- Stamped concrete flooring.
- Guess Suite- Independent a/c and heating system (propane)
- Independent tankless hot water heater (propane)
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchenette with granite countertops, roll-away island and full size refrigerator.
- Bedroom that has private patio and walk in closet. Bathroom with marbled tile bathroom floor, stand-alone clawfoot tub and walk in shower, custom vanity with granite countertops.
- Basement- Wet bar with custom cabinet Knotty alder with stamped leather inserts, floating shelves with inset lights with hidden dimmer, granite countertops with undercount composite sink, microwave drawer and bar refrigerator.
- Pool table.
- Custom built knotty alder beam and knotty alder barn door.
- Full bathroom
- Two Bedrooms
- Walkout basement to outdoor kitchen/dining area, pond/waterfall, and landscaped courtyard.
- 2021 Jacuzzi hotter with lounger, built-in speakers, waterfall, and ambient lighting
- 10 x 9 L-shaped outdoor kitchen with slate tile, cabinets, 3 drawer and 2 access doors, outlets, 39" stainless steel Cal Flame 5 burner grill with infrared and rotisserie, 24" Stainless steel Cal Flame Griddle, 18" cocktail center with sink.
- Douglas fir Pergola.
- Waterfall/ pond with koi and lilies
- 40 acres that back thousand of BLM acres.
- 30 x 60 Cleary Shop- Insulated with 2- 10x12 garage doors.
- 10,000 watt heater.
- Epoxy coated concrete floor
- 100 amp service
- 50 amp welding plug
- LED ufo lighting
- Shop Vacuum
- Air Compressor reel.
- Hay Shed/ Carport
Horse Facility Features
- Barn- Cleary
- Stalls- Four Classic Equine European-style stalls
- Heated automatic waterer in each stall
- Layered stall flooring system with rubber stall mats
- Dutch doors with individual stall runs.
- Pro Panel Stall Grazer 3 in 1 Corner Horse Feeder
- Thermostat controlled fan for each stall.
- 12' brushed concrete alley
- Grooming bay with cabinetry, cross ties supported by rough-cut Douglas fir timber beams, rubber mats, electrical outlets, collapsible saddle rack, saddle blanket rack, and stable blanket organizer.
- Tack Room- Faux-tin tiles
- Tongue-in-groove beetle kill pine walls
- Floating laminate wood flooring
- 6 wall saddle racks
- Fireplace and window a/c unit
- 100 x 200 ft. wood and rail arena with pole entrance
- Pole entrance at barn
- Large shed for trailer parking
- 3 Pasture/paddock areas fenced with Hotwire, one with Cleary run-in shelter.
- 15 miles
- 14 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1751 Co Rd 3, Cañon City, Fremont County, Colorado